....around the Twin Cities....MN....

RY@N

Guest TheNorthFace

worst? meiz? melt? who are these people? why don't you post some shit from people who actually bomb like amoe, soker, ouch, more, lick nuts, etc.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by TheNorthFace

worst? meiz? melt? who are these people? why don't you post some shit from people who actually bomb like amoe, soker, ouch, more, lick nuts, etc.

why dont you post some shit by them?

Guest TheNorthFace
Originally posted by RY@N

why dont you post some shit by them?

a. i dont have a scanner

b. i never implied that i was gonna post anything, youre the one posting shit left and right that horribly misrepresents the scene, rookie.

who are you guys anyways??? and yes those last flicks are hurtin, especially that worst, my god...

Guest TheNorthFace

shut the fuck up bitch, ill pull your card and then some...

and whats your crew anyways, probably nothing special because you sound like little fags.

go ahead bitch, name the time and the place, ill be there, bring your whole fucking crew. the dirt squad is comin to town sucker.

Guest TheNorthFace
Originally posted by dojafx

what crew do you rep?

im not bringing crews into this youre the one talkin head to one person then talkin like your crew does dirt.

i dont even think you kids are from minneapolis so i doubt youre worth my time, but if you want it, its on.

nevermind my crew kid

Guest TheNorthFace

yeah thats all good and well, but who the fuck are you kids???as in what do you write???and whats your little crew????

Guest TheNorthFace

if that shit for your last post was yours, any of it, you need work. you arent' worth my time youre just a little paulie kid.

ntskills, remember that.

whats your crew again? toy.

so... uh.... that post tag is NOT mine good heavens no. haha, but I am equally embarrassed by that red fill that keeps popping up on the internet from time to time. my old shit keeps haunting me!

ah well... It's good to see some TC memories. Maybe when I get my act together I'll have something to contribute!

Originally posted by TheNorthFace

a. i dont have a scanner

b. i never implied that i was gonna post anything, youre the one posting shit left and right that horribly misrepresents the scene, rookie.

who are you guys anyways??? and yes those last flicks are hurtin, especially that worst, my god...

ok seriously if your going to sit here and complain when people post pics and you evidently dont like them. then :

A. got get some yourself

B.go buy a scanner and scan

C.go shoot yourself in the head for being a fucktard.

i think wed all prefer option C.

minneapolis is pretty wack nowadays. yeah there's a lot of kids out there bombing, but will they be around next year? probably not. the toys are everywhere, this thread really shows that.

peace to mas, std, atd, wnd, and old school af kids who built this scene.

nts is letting too many new people in, but i'll give them credit for being the most up crew in the city.

Archived