IRAQ

Guest BROWNer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fine then castro is wasted potential...im sorry, let me repeat...

ONE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS (do it in the austin powers voice if you like)

i cant get over that....really, it just boggles my mind....am i well read in castro politics, no....but why do i need to be to know that in the end its all bullshit.....im sorry but someone who preaches the shit he does and then rapes his country for him and his cronies is just bullshit...if you wanna speak of a younger revolutionary castro, fine....but the end result is still a dictator with 100 mil in his bank account....

better then drunk college leaders....i dunno....its like a lesser of two evils....

as far as whats new....not much, found an apartment so i aint homeless no more...still waiting on some flicks...email me

"typical american attitudes, dont you ever question the real reason everyone hates this country? "

nooooooooooo, iiiii neeeeeeeevvveeeeeeeeerrrrrr quessssssstion myyyyyyy owwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnn govvvvvveeeeeeeeerrrnment...

(thats me be extremely dry and sarcastic....)

yes im completely blind and march to the tune of bushs drum...

god even when i was fucking younger, i wasnt retarded in idealism....yeah i know hate your parents and the governments....its cool that way.....

you think smart it a follower of government and then american masses?

hahahahaha....because of an opinion of ousting an evil fucker like saddam? sounds like your the only one being fucking typical dood....

yeah typical american attitudes.....jackass........

Guest imported_Tesseract

Glad to hear you're doing well, email will be sent.

Back on track, you expect a leader of a country to be a broke robbin hood? i never heard of this before but still i dont care much...its more than obvious that he had to put some water on his wine to survive, still...you just cant erase a lifetimes struggle over this neither you can judge a mans view and beliefs that lasted years with result over vanity or whatever. America raped Cuba, as i said given the cirmumstances its my opinion that he handles it well.

better then drunk college leaders....i dunno....its like a lesser of two evils....

You would know, check the history and tell me about it.

hahahaha..........dont you fucking rationalize with me ya bastard....im the king of ratrionalization...a little water on his wine....wow that must be some sweet tasting wine....and yes i can hold somewhat accountable for each action until the day they walk up to peters gate.....sorry tess, i cant swallow ideas without judging where they are coming from...

ill try to check a book out this weekend on him....only cause ya say so....i just hope i dont rack up 100 million dollars in late fees....ooofah!!

Guest imported_Tesseract

hahaha, damn you're brainwashed:D do that roe, just make sure the book is written by chomsky or someone on that range;)

Its like trying to get me to like the White stripes...i'm to skeptical and stubborn but there's a preety damn chance you're right cause i dont know much from personal experience. its all hype and speculation

"damn you're brainwashed"

hahaha.........dood i used to be supportive of castro till i read forbes list of the top ten dictators...

la revolucion!! right tess!! am i saying it right? should i get a green shirt with a red star on it...maybe ill grow a beard, and get a barret?

hahhahahaha....dick oner

Guest imported_Tesseract

When you quote me, quote the smilies as well!

Dont say dictator

Dont wear green shirts with red stars, unless you're an REM fan

Dictatoroner,lol

Archived