IRAQ

Guest BROWNer

while I agree, to an extent, with G*E and Esai, I also think Sadaam is just wrong, I don't personally think we need support from anyone if we can basically look at and identify someone as a despot... I think we've been far too light in the past, Ferdinand Marcos? Papa Doc Duvalier? BABY DOC DUVALIER? What's his nuts from Yugoslavia (Bosnia)? How do you spell Chowcheskue?

All of these people vioently deposed with American aid, it's what we do as a country, demolish heirarchies and set up democracies, but at the same time, all these men are/were animals! We could never invade Cuba because, for all the ill Castro has done to his country, he's basically a benevolent leader, with a few more rules about behavior than we like but atrocities are right out...

Sadaam puts the VX gas attack on the Kurds, sends CHILDREN into mine fields, INTENTIONALLY masses his military stockpiles by large civilian populations (not only because he's a bastard or because he doesn't care about the people who die in an attack related to nuetralizing these stockpiles, but because the higher the body count of "innocent civilians" the better the ratings on CNN)

and, towards the nobody supports the US in this thing... whatever, we don't need their support and more importantly, NOBODY supports Sadaam AT ALL! Even Arab states denounce him, he is a straight dictatorship or oligarchy, not a thoecratic state like Iran or a monarchy like the Saudis... NOBODY LIES HIM AND HE'S AND IGNORANT EGOTISTICAL SHITHEAD.... if he was on 12oz he would be banned...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by neversaydie

i think the bottom line is that the usa needs to stop playing police and let nato take care of it's job

NATO? This is none of NATO's business... the North Atlantic Treaty Organization has NO interest in the middle east... NATO defense forces are a united force of the NATO countries armies (because they are basically the most sophisticated) that are on call for the UN and as has been stated, nobody supports the US in this, which means that the UN doesn't support the US, which means NATO Peacekeepers will not be dispatched to Iraq until Sadaam is defeated, so...

THE IRAN IRAQ WAR LASTED 8 YEARS

DONT FUCK WITH IRAQ. 14 YEARS AGO SADDAM ENDED A BLOODY HEARTLESS WAR WITH IRAN. THAT SHIT WENT ON FOR 8 YEARS. SADDAM IS NO WORSE THAN BUSH. THEY FUCKING DO BUSINESS TOGETHER. I WAS 100 MILES FROM IRAQ WHEN INNOCENT US SAILORS WERE KILLED WITH AMERICAN MISSLES FIRED BY IRAQ. THAT SHIT WAS 1987. AMERICA HAS NO RESPECT. AND YOU WONDER WHY PEOPLE WANT TO KILL US.

Re: THE IRAN IRAQ WAR LASTED 8 YEARS

Originally posted by GLASS*ETCH

DONT FUCK WITH IRAQ. 14 YEARS AGO SADDAM ENDED A BLOODY HEARTLESS WAR WITH IRAN. THAT SHIT WENT ON FOR 8 YEARS. SADDAM IS NO WORSE THAN BUSH. THEY FUCKING DO BUSINESS TOGETHER. I WAS 100 MILES FROM IRAQ WHEN INNOCENT US SAILORS WERE KILLED WITH AMERICAN MISSLES FIRED BY IRAQ. THAT SHIT WAS 1987. AMERICA HAS NO RESPECT. AND YOU WONDER WHY PEOPLE WANT TO KILL US.

man, you're all over the road... just finish your beer and go to sleep, come back tomorrow when you can get it together...

WHATEVER SMART.

THAT SHIT IS OUTRIGHT STUPID. ITS MOTIVATED BY OIL. DONT YOUR REMEMBER THE PROTESTS FROM 1990? NO BLOOD FOR OIL.

FUCK THAT SHIT, THE IRAQI PEOPLE ARE GETTING SCREWED BY US AND THE IRAQI GOVERMENT MAKES LOOT OFF US.

SOUNDS LIKE THE SAME SHIT GOING ON IN THE STATES.

IF YOU THINK THE UNITED STATES MILITARY CAN OVER THROW BAGDHAD IN 200 WHEN THE FUCK EVER...YOUR DISILLUSIONED MY FREIND. MAYBE IN 90 AFTER TAKING 60 THOUSAND PRISONERS, MAYBE THEY WOULD GOT THAT BASTARD. BUT NOW? HELL NAHH FOOL. YOU DONT KNOW...I KNOW. I GOT HOME VIDEO TAPE OF SCUDS RAINING DOWN IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD FOOL. YOU WANNA FUCK WITH SADDAM? THEN YOU WANT TO KILL THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE. FUCK THAT SHIT. NEEDLESS TO SAY PUTTING A REGION THAT HAS SEEN WAR THAT AMERICANS HAVE NO COMPREHENSION OF BACK AT WAR YET AGAIN.

first, get off the all caps thing, it doesn't fly here, I'm, not sure how Marlboro Red made it this far, but...

"don't I remember the protests?"

Of Course, I was prime draft age then, but I thought it was bullshit then, and I still think so... where is all this Kuwaiti oil we were supposed to get? OPEC prices haven't dropped significantly since we liberated that poor country...

WHERE'S THE OIL?

true saddam is a fuckin asshole and should be killed, but i don't think that american lives are worth that objective. in my own opinion the us uses the unhumane actions of saddam as a backing for personal interest. not saying that they don't care about that aspect, but i'm sure that bush cares more about how much more we could get out of that country with an american backed government than about the people of iraq.

I LIKE TYPING IN CAPS. ITS EASIER FOR MY NEEDING GLASSES GOTS NO 300 BUCKS TO PAY FOR A MINOR READING PRESCRIPTION SELF READ SHIT RAPIDLY WITH OUT HAVING TO SQUINT.

IM NOT TRYING TO SHOUT AT YOU OR ANYTHING.

YEAH I GOTTA BUZZ..MY LAUNDRYS ALMOST DONE. LOVE THESE INTERNET CAFES.

well American lives may not be worth it as far as any financial gain is concerned, and while I agree that we should spend our effort giving a leg up to the most unfortunate in our own country first but, I'm not gonna be able to ignore the general fear and predjudice people have about the 'less fortunate' directly around them, so, until we can cope with the crazy people on our streets, what's so bad about helping the opppressed around the world?

does anyone deny that Sadamm is an iron fisted dictator who's people live in fear and oppression?

to me it seems like the difference between mowing the front lawn or mowing the backyard, it ALL needs to be mowed right?

yeah..

i hear what your saying smart. i lived a hour from iraq for ten fuckin years. shit is different out there. if florida was run by some fuckhead dictator...how would you feel about japan invading to run him out?

maybe a ARAB NATION should invade, with us financial and equipment support. thats like trynna run the town three continents over and act like you know whats poppin in the city.

I'm all for it... if Holland invaded us, I would prefer that we keep our own fucked up tax system (as opposed to theirs) but I would be stoked if they would legalize dope and prostitution, and I don't even buy prostitutes...

I'm not about America first, I'm about Sadamm out...

In fact, if you know a few Japanese guys that would just come kick Jeb Bush's ass and abduct that party-daughter of his... man, I'd give $10.50 or whatever above that I'm able to borrow on short notice...

you gotta understand though...

the killing rate in this country is off the fucking hook. especially where i live. murder is an every day occurance. most prominent among the poor and minority population. go spend a week in bay point and oakland avenues and tell me thats not war...shit, you got the war on drugs, the war on crime and the war on terror that just revoked so many civil rights...

shit, the iraqi people are starving due to our "UN" imposed sanctions.

i dare you to tell me how many human rights sanctions or what the fuck ever the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is in violation of or does not adhere to.

we fuck off human rights on the daily.

act like you know.

shit, the iraqi people are starving due to our "UN" imposed sanctions.

NO, they are not, they are starving as a direct result of their greedy ass dictator... there is MORE than enough money in Sadaam's bank acount to cover food and infant formula, but instead, he chooses to spend his money, which is penny for penny the money of his state, on 40 foot statues and 30 foot murals of HIMSELF!

Even Amnesty International absolves the UN and US of responsability for the state of the average Iraqi citizen, it's not our fault, the money is there and there have NEVER been sanctions on food or medical supplies

it just seems that the us picks out what people it wants to help by what it gains. why doesn't the us help out the people in tibet. they don't want to be ruled by the chinese, they are supressed by the chinese government, and they don't have the resources to overthrow the government. oh wait, war with china?!

i dare you to tell me how many human rights sanctions or what the fuck ever the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is in violation of or does not adhere to.

we fuck off human rights on the daily.

act like you know.

well, I'll certainly tell you this... that argument is just a diversion, it doesn't influence the justification of this action AT ALL... It doesn't matter if we shit in our neighbors front yard everyday, if we witness a murder then we witness a murder...

Guest ArtvandaL

smart isnt smart at all.

Iraqi people are victims cause they havent resorted to terrorism like "others"

the day will come

the revolution

or like the westerb nedia calls it, uprising,butrevolution is better.

Smart,

at this point, the invasion of Iraq should be your last concern.

Are you this concerned with the ghettos of Miami?

absolutely, I put much shoe leather on the streets of Overtown and Liberty City... I think I addressed this in a previous post however...

I have enjoyed relaying view points with you Smart.

I personally feel war is a crime. Mass killing is never innocent. My family has experienced wars, I have lost freinds to killings, I dont belive it is allright to kill in the name of war. I dont belive it is allright to kill without justifiable reason. Killing thousands of innocent Iraqi civilians and making a city a war theatre, does not justify removing a corrupt dictator. The united states of america was liberated from unjust goverment, we should relay the same responisibility on the people of unjust nations. Chosing to sacrifice civilian and American military lifes in the thousands is not just. Especially when these actions are a result of a few as opposed to the civilian majority.

I do not advocate killing at all what so ever anywhere at anytime.

The united states of america was liberated from unjust goverment, we should relay the same responisibility on the people of unjust nations

technically, the US liberated itself from an unjust government with the explicit aid of the French, where do you think we got our guns? Our fledgling Navy? These type events do not happen in a vacuum, but the Americans had the advantage of shoddy rule on the Elnglish part so that conspiracies and insurgents had a little more freedom to sneak around and collaborate... Iraq is LOCKED DOWN, can you deny it? There have been MANY attempts on Sadaam from within, and you know the punishment for failure, right? They kill you, and your family, and your in-laws (both sides)... like the fledgling democracy that became America, the Iraqis NEED outside support, they nede training and weapons, and we can't provide that under the current climate so what w do is take the entire task on ouselves, we liberate and then we teach the principles of Democracy instead of the tactics of war...

oh, and NOBODY wants to kill innocent civilians, we don't even want to kill the Iraqi UNIFORMED soldiers who wish to surrender, as evidenced by the mass POWs of the 92 Gulf war... I think everyone would love it if this could happen with only one casualty but, how realistic is that?

Didnt that CIA mother fucker Osama Bin Laden offer to take out Irag?

NO, Osama has never offered to fight any arab/muslim country for us or anyone... Osama fought the Russians, at that time the biggest world power influencing his sphere of operations, with the fall of the USSR he has turned his eye towards the US but basically it's a publicity stunt, wherever he can get the most attention, if anyone wants to talk about the 'business of war' you should definately loko at the workings of revolutionary governments, or, of course, you may have already looked, misread and subscribed to a busted philosophy...

whatever....

the us gots no business being in that part of the world.

its time to lay off that shit. we should fix the ozone, grow a whole lot of marijauna, develop transit, invest in citys.......and all that 'smart shit'

instead we as a nation are held hostage to corporatly vested interests that dicate the end of civilian lifes in the name of corporate justice.

its all bad homey.

take action and let people know that shit is way fucked up. its the truth dog. for real. belive that shit. and know it goes on everyday around the sphere.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Yikes!...Nice one Brownito, i dont really know where to start after all the blah blah...start, I'll just comment on smart and brown's words cause everything else, is just guilty jibberish. I'm really entertained by how most of you carry so much guilt for the world while being safe and sound, its like lobster eating social party helping kids in africa, leave that shit for underware designers and step on the real world.

To straighten it up i'm not font of US politics and tactics, still, i have my own reasons that geographically make sense.

Point being made is that the basis for argument is knowledge and backing up your position and not teenage antipatriotic bullshit, as far as you behave like you have nothing to do with this whole thing you're daydreaming.

So Iraq?: Yeah, its gonna be a tough one. If i'm not mistaken the plan is that US's only ally is UK and that they intent to conquer the ground of irak cause sadaam has planted the gear deep underground. Is that easy? hell no. Everyamerican war faught after vietnam is like spraypainting over rust, it runs for a few years but the rust keeps getting on the surface. Thats how airstrikes work, and thats why problems remain. So yeah, its business and its oil for you and an endless chain of interests and bonus for third parties.

The line of events is to big to focus on details, two questions

Why is Sadaam still around?

Why Bin Ladin is still out there?

and Why Milosevic's trial is a joke?

Sadaam is still around cause his people love him, cause the final result of all those wars and inspections lead to his superheroicmentation(!)...thats the result when you fuck everything up in the name of peace. You take a first class Animal Fascist and turn him to a national symbol of pride and power. I bet he has a dozen of sons that are willing to continue his struggle with the peoples approval.

Just how the Northern league is a better gov than the taliban? are things in afghanistan better now?

And how come is milosevic on trial by international war crimes while clinton and blair where nominated for peace nobel prize for Nato's attack on yugoslavia?

Another good one is coming...Who's fighting the war against terrorism??

israel yup! Thats the thing if its not obvious enough, that whole thing is the perfect backround for israel to whipe out the whole palestine...i dont see how the US gained more security from that war against terror.

I wont even pick sides or whatever, i'm not interested in that at all right now. What i'm interested in is a game with rules for all. At this point the game has no rules and everyfuckin side can claim whatever they want....then based on fire and money power those claims become reasons for blasting someone's ass of the map and pouring fuel to the fire...Whats the difference between bush and Sadaam, osama and blair? at the end of the line, nothing.

To end the ramble i'd like to underline the wisest line in here by smart...That Castro IS a true leader that works hard and wise to maitain what he believes in. Look at all the struggle and the shit he's been trough. The world would be a better place with more Castros on top. Stop the international guilt whine and try to be like him!

why do people love castro?

the fucker is estimated to be worth 100 million dollars!!(quoted by forbes top 10 dictators) meanwhile the sugar cane industry in cuba is about to bust, leaving thousands jobless, people are living in poor conditions, and for the most part its still a stifled place of ideas and freedoms...

and yet, people award him this kind of heroic revolutionist....i just dont get it....

dont get me wrong, sanctions and all the other travel bans on cuba are stupid as hell, and as a a culture it has so much to give to the worl...but all the people supporting catro are kidding themselves....the man is a capitalist pig fronting like a concerned communist....

"teenage antipatriotic bullshit"

hahaha....seriously.....im not one to disuade youthful idealism, but some of your guys points, well, lets just say, im glad your not the spokes people for peace with iraq......

Guest imported_Tesseract

Seriously Roe, do a research on Castro's carrer, the man really did things worth talking about, plus he's the last of the mohicans, heh...With all the US measures and actions against Cuba Castro handled it well in my opinion...BTW, calling him 'dictator' isnt even funny or acurate. I'm sure you agree that he has 10 times the talent, will and work under his belt than the college drunk western leaders...

PS, whats up?:)

Archived