dirty texXxas stuff an we roll 20 deep cause we got cows and horses and cattle guards

Guest whydontyudie

Guest angry xbox

dunno

but TX is fulla these little cats who get jocked cause they paint once a month and hang with worms.

shiiiieeeeeetttt

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by Don Perignon

Wait, but aren't you that kid that asked for Worm's autograph, or was that your homie Tease?

nigga please get off of these i dont care if you run the southern pacific line im not asking for your tag, your tag.

im notta toy yo just cause i aint been painting for a year or two dont mean im toy so just chill

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by Don Perignon

Wait, but aren't you that kid that asked for Worm's autograph, or was that your homie Tease?

you make it sound like a bad thing, i had a flick of worm's shit, and he was in my presense, so i asked him to tag it. whats wrong with that?

you can lick my nuts when i sell that hoe on ebay in 10 years for some money :D hahahahahaa

fucking haters.

>>>>somber would burn the hell outta spoter....at least in my opinion. i really like all those simples tho. did debt do the one on the right that got cut off?

yeh rrrrriggght, somber would NOT burn the hell out of SPOTER. like balky bartocomus once said " dont be rediculous cousin larry".

Archived