dirty texXxas stuff an we roll 20 deep cause we got cows and horses and cattle guards

Guest whydontyudie

Guest postaholic

i gotta give it to that JESSE kid. only person ive seen come through here and king tha city in a few months. kids serious.

big ups to that guy..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest whydontyudie

hold up!!!!! i think i got some flicks of menes stuff from a special spot in our town that if you know whats up you been there anyway ill see what i can do!!!!!!!

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by born to lose

hey postaholic can you post any of the shit jesse has been doin? but yeah he will definately kill some shit.

ive seen about 8-10 JESSE bombs, but thats about it, the rest were just tags.... like thousands of them... :lol: and i dont flick tags, especially his, its dope an all but its tha same...

and i only had a few piks of his bombs, and they werent on my digi cam, they were on film, and i dont got a scanner. maybe when i move soon, ill post a buncha shit. ill have acess to a scanner then...

peace

the moth was done at the request of the owner of the wall and was over a call out to fight. the wall is a legal spot that is run by an average guy who's gone through lots of shit to keep the wall legal and safe. he doesn't need the drama of having fights on his property, so he asked moth to go over it. and becuase the guy had gone over that spot piece just to try to start some shit. that legal wall gets enough attention from the police without this kind of bullshit.

still, he could have at least done a better looking throw up than that.

Guest whydontyudie

you know i never thought of it that way, that area is hotter than fuck and still its beyond my why more kids dont get pinched in that area for graff cause way i see it if you want yo name known you lock that block...

anyhoo, that wall has gotten a little worse as far as beef goes, move that shit up north way north, i got tha spot and ill erect a brick wall in my backyard for you whiners to whine on, we can have a real life message board ona wall, what you think of that???

Guest born to lose

the reason no one gets caught on that wall is cause most of the people who paint there are toys and don't have shit to speak for as far as real graff.

the next 4dc rip memorial shold have ran on that wall, and instead of jocking each others legals at the same wack place every week , actually go uot and try the real deal.

Guest whydontyudie
Originally posted by *Repent*

dam, those fills over the big murals remind me of some sucka free shit; extremely hard to completely buff. seems abhor brought you guys down some new techniques from the sucka free. watch and learn.

the rest of the post is alright too.

what part of texas is best for tourist to visit? it's a pretty dam big state!

hahahahahaahhahah thats a true SF technique...you see that waldorf mural near the n judah....i know a kid from that school and he was all complaining that some "graffers" fucked their mural up...geso, keda, kerse, zeam, and a shitload of others..so fuckin funny

man sekt gets up so much here in dallas. its crazy how that kid is everywhere you turn....when i use to go to work i counted how many times i came across one of his pieces or throwies on a wall sumwhere...in a 15 min drive i saw at least 13 things that he did....he is up everywhere. i admire him so much. his stuff is excellent. i got out the car to go order a pizza one day and i saw that he carved his name into their glass....that kid is truly hardcore.i can hardly turn around without seein that kid pop up with sum new stuff. he gets up on roofs....walls...dumpsters....windows....curbs....electrical boxes....just about any and everything.

sekt definately is one hott piece of ass

neversaydie said... updated? for some reason i don't think that their is anything dirty about those pictures except maybe some legal coffee grinds.

maybe that is because the person taking the pictures doesnt know where anything but the legal wall is....tell you somethin? bitch walk the streets...

Guest whydontyudie

ima tell you one thing straight right now my friend, i know where to find the dirty dirty, see though im not taking the pics so hold that tongue. Thing is i aint got no ride so let light tell the tale and when the sun sets on the 14th of august i will have plenty of fucking illegal shit for you whiners to get down about, ya heard?

Archived