hot bitches on TV.. too much drama.

another loser

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest hate monger

Those are some cool shapes.

I thought it was joker until i realized there were no letters,

then i knew it must be from the south, where they can't read, so letters are just shapes anyway.

Originally posted by hate monger

then i knew it must be from the south, where they can't read, so letters are just shapes anyway.

ahh, another one of those kids that cant read the letters.

trust me, they're there.

look harder.

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by hate monger

hahahahahahha.

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by and now you choke

you guys are the herbs who can't read letters if you can't read that last SCAR piece.

non stop manifestation...

i can read it just fine. it's clean too. just thought that response was funny from the hate monger. it does resemble some sort of sea-life tho.

Guest hate monger

People can paint whatever makes them happy, but when you draw a duck and tell me it's a llama, you're just insulting my intelligence.

Guest SPFlatty

codok and scar...too much!! that shit is ill!! i gotta go to the doctor and get checked for tetnis...i poked my finger trying touch their train...

choke,

its funny you would stand up for scar, when you slammed me for exactly the same thing 2 years ago. i quit painting blobs, and maybe you started accepting them... how ironic would that be.

i like some of scars stuff, and i like that train with him an codek, but i gotta agree that calling those 'letters' is a bit of a stretch. especially since i know he came out the box, having never written, with that style... its not an evolution.

anyway, dont get me wrong, im not slamming dude, i like his simple stuff alot, and he's got a cool aproach to painting (technicly speaking) but simply for the sake of argument... having three sides doesnt make it an A, and being round doesnt make it an O, ya know..

Originally posted by Mr.C-Walk

you shouldnt have to look that hard........

exactly.

seeking, there are 2 a's there, and the bubbles on the letters are to give the impression that the peice is "sick" or "ill".

or maybe scar is a little under the weather?

honestly, i dont know scar, but these are things that you could gather from such things.

2 A's?!!!!!!!

jeeze oh peetes.

so am i to understand that anything with an indented right side is now considered a C, anything with 3 points is an A and anything with... well, i guess anything at all can be an S and an R. haha. that 's' looks more like a green treestump.

dont get me wrong, im not clowning scar, i like the piece, but the argument that there are very 'obvious' letters there is hysterical. its a cool piece, if i saw it i would flic it, but i would never say 'yo, that cat scar is a letter master'...

Archived