::SUB DF::

Guest emit_df

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest emit_df
Originally posted by tom foolery

i was in portland maine recently... was that a sub piece i saw? looked like sub kinda... i dunno just curious...

I don't think so.

i met sub when he razorbladed himself in the leg in boulder. i remember he looked like a heroin addict and he drew in my "book" which i later sold to some mexican kid to cover some legal expenses i had when i was in highschool. sub was a nice guy nonetheless, and it entertained me when he told me about hiding "sub"liminal shit in disney cartoons when he worked there.

p.s. beardo...when they were doing the characters at that df lab shit...i rolled up with a friend eating some goodtimes burgers. i probably saw you and didnt even know it.

Guest Eric Cartmen
Originally posted by joewelcome

bring back the INC crew!

Fact Mez Mono Merg Ches Have Arsen and Sub.

it's time to resurrect the tunnel.

Very true. Done forget Vane,Nerd,Ceme,Jase,Jent,Zork,Mone,Poet,Ekay,Sale,Aloe,Sef,Since...

I wish i had all the pics of the tunnels. I got some cool ones..There was a nice Fact piece there in 91 I never caught. Blackbackground.Someone threw white wash all over it.Plus there was another nice Fact with a Bee character.Never got that. The Sub with the shark character was a hottie. Big silver Met piece,that nice Jest that was on the same wall, Mez piece with the yellows and White,the Jent piece that was under the bridge ,Mone piece dissed by Bone tvt, Mez and Since simples on the outside walls..Damn..Some good memories.I often wonder what is there now.

T.T Boy i must have stared at that df lab production for like 3 weeks when i first got ahold of the flick. god i loved that thing, one of the best productions ever painted in my opinion. sub gets the a plus grade. same with the entire df crew. thats one crew thats really does nothing but quality. id love to see more new things by them.

i gotta agree! DF always had tight shit!

what ever happened to tdee and gaze????????

Guest emit_df

Tdee is still around, I hear he might bring back Undercover.

Gaze is getting married next week, he's been outta graff for awhile..,moved on to bigger and better things.

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by emit_df

Gaze is getting married next week, he's been outta graff for awhile..,moved on to bigger and better things.

i like gaze alot , mos def my favorite writer from that era

undercover.......whooaa your takin it back! next you'll mention move or SFM, hahaha.

undercover should make a come back, that was one of the highest quality fullcolor mags out! i still have a few of the issues i got in haha.

good for gaze he's got the right idea.

Guest emit_df
Originally posted by the_gooch

good for gaze he's got the right idea.

Settle down, wife and kids, house with a yard and dog.

No more beef, aerosol hangover, paint under the finger nails and running from Jonny law. A good argument for graff retirement.

Archived