Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest emit_df

::SUB DF::

Guest emit_df

It's an illustration for Transworld, Stance mag. .. an article on Rob Zombie.

Guest Canadiano

so what, he's a good photographer? is that what you're trying to say?

Guest GoBiloe

i think the cast painting is the strongest piece. very advanced work, but the rob zombie thing is pretty corny, i assume because it was commissioned for a magazine that caters to teenage boys. the self portrait (it looks like one anyway) is good but it needs a background to make it more narrative. if it had a convincing background it would be really really sick.

im not trying to be all "art school" critique cuz i don't even go to art school, just sharing some opinions because sub is apparently a sick oil painter and deserves comments with a little more depth than "word, dope." anyway, im sure he sells and makes good money, so if these comments are unwelcome, just take an internet opinion for what it's worth...

goodbyah wunnah.

beer de

word dope..i like his work...you should try and post some of his walls that would be nice also.....im not too sure about a background on a portrait,that seems kinda dumb but oh well this is the net.....peace to DF

Originally posted by Canadiano

so what, he's a good photographer? is that what you're trying to say?

haha....dumb

Guest hate monger

I'm glad he painted the statue with no dick, I don't want to look at some guy's cock.

And what kind of fag is still painting apples and vases? That shit is MAD played out!

The Rob Zombie is cool though. Sub should paint a picture of Lemmy from Motorhead, but make Lemmy's mole be a portal to hell!!

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by hate monger

And what kind of fag is still painting apples and vases? That shit is MAD played out!

I think that's really funny!

and I met him once, he was a very nice fellow!

I'm glad he painted the statue with no dick, I don't want to look at some guy's cock.

The Rob Zombie is cool though. Sub should paint a picture of Lemmy from Motorhead, but make Lemmy's mole be a portal to hell!!

im not sure about the "played out part", but i think sub would fully agree with you when it comes to lemmy and motorhead. the rob zombie painting wasn't a serious painting. beer money , ya know...

Sub should paint a picture of Lemmy from Motorhead, but make Lemmy's mole be a portal to hell!!

HAHA!

he emailed me once to tell me something i said on the board was funny. that made me feel like a million bucks.

sub is dope.

emit, i think i told you this a while ago, but when i was like 12, i saw some of your stuff on the amtrak line in NY, and completely just robbed you blind. took your name, your hand... all that shit. of course i did nothing with it, but you were the first person i ever 'bit'... haha...

oh, and yeah, the belveder torso... ummm, yeah... kick ass! thats my favorite.... torso(?)!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now