::SUB DF::

Guest emit_df

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GoBiloe

i think the cast painting is the strongest piece. very advanced work, but the rob zombie thing is pretty corny, i assume because it was commissioned for a magazine that caters to teenage boys. the self portrait (it looks like one anyway) is good but it needs a background to make it more narrative. if it had a convincing background it would be really really sick.

im not trying to be all "art school" critique cuz i don't even go to art school, just sharing some opinions because sub is apparently a sick oil painter and deserves comments with a little more depth than "word, dope." anyway, im sure he sells and makes good money, so if these comments are unwelcome, just take an internet opinion for what it's worth...

goodbyah wunnah.

Guest hate monger

I'm glad he painted the statue with no dick, I don't want to look at some guy's cock.

And what kind of fag is still painting apples and vases? That shit is MAD played out!

The Rob Zombie is cool though. Sub should paint a picture of Lemmy from Motorhead, but make Lemmy's mole be a portal to hell!!

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by hate monger

And what kind of fag is still painting apples and vases? That shit is MAD played out!

I think that's really funny!

and I met him once, he was a very nice fellow!

Originally posted by hate monger

I'm glad he painted the statue with no dick, I don't want to look at some guy's cock.

The Rob Zombie is cool though. Sub should paint a picture of Lemmy from Motorhead, but make Lemmy's mole be a portal to hell!!

im not sure about the "played out part", but i think sub would fully agree with you when it comes to lemmy and motorhead. the rob zombie painting wasn't a serious painting. beer money , ya know...

he emailed me once to tell me something i said on the board was funny. that made me feel like a million bucks.

sub is dope.

emit, i think i told you this a while ago, but when i was like 12, i saw some of your stuff on the amtrak line in NY, and completely just robbed you blind. took your name, your hand... all that shit. of course i did nothing with it, but you were the first person i ever 'bit'... haha...

oh, and yeah, the belveder torso... ummm, yeah... kick ass! thats my favorite.... torso(?)!

Archived