asians fight dirty

IDrinkSprite

Guest socrates

I am not a violent person I am not a violent person I am not a violent person I am not a violent person I am not a violent person I am not a violent person I am not a violent person I am not a violent person I am not a violent person I am not a violent person I am not a violent person I am not a violent person I am not a violent person I am not a violent person I am not a violent person I am not a violent person I am not a violent person I am not a violent person I am not a violent person I am not a violent person I am not a violent person I am not a violent person I am not a violent person I am not a violent person I am not a violent person I am not a violent person I am not a violent person I am not a violent person I am not a violent person I am not a violent person I am not a violent person I am not a violent person I am not a violent person I am not a violent person I am not a violent person I am not a violent person............................................................that's what the prison psychologist said to repeat when I get angry and feel like expressing my "inner rage"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by wiseguy

What do you mean asians never fight fair...

-----BRUCE LEE-----

he could kick any of our asses and he fought fair.

i just got "Bruce Lee: quest of the dragon" for xbox............... yeah.

Guest willy.wonka

why go through the trouble to fight a person with the risk of getting hurt? when you can just mob the person with your friends and have something to luagh about later on.

I have a friend who got into a big argument with a asain dude at a bar in Boston, the argument got taken outside and when it was about to come to blows my friend put his hands in front of him to tell the guy he didn't want to fight. The Asain dude whipped out a machete and chopped 2 of my friends fingertips off. My friend then procedded to kick the living shit out of him until he was unconscious. He then found his fingertips and went to the hospital. There is some crazy shit you can do when that adrenelin is running.

and for the record...the stupid riddle goes

Me Chinese, me play joke

Me put pee-pee in your coke

Me American, me smart

Me take out the pee-pee part.

asians dont fight fair because.....

1. they have that napolean complex. asian guys aren't very big guys. some are, but that's because they work out and what not. but for the majority, asian guys are small. they always have the need to defend themselves in order to look like the bigger guy.

2. they need their friends to back them up in these kinda situations because, in all honesty, they prolly can't kick ass by themselves. so they need the backup. once your down, they have the back up of another person to beat you down more. just to make sure that you wont get up and beat their ass. they really can't fight for themselves.

3. for the majority, they are all talk. when it comes down to the gritty, they can't do it themselves.

4. they are skuuurd.

*my sister hangs out with more asians than i. so this is both of our input :king:

FIRST OF ALL WHAT THE FUCK IS COUNTERSTRIKE AND WHY IS IT CAUSING SO MUCH VIOLENCE, MUST BE REALLY INTENSE

SECOND OF ALL, WHY'D YOU TELL THEM WHERE YOU WERE?

THIRD OF ALL, WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF FIGHTING FAIR? I ALWAYS THOUGHT THE POINT WAS TO FUCK THE OTHER GUY UP?

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

THIRD OF ALL, WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF FIGHTING FAIR? I ALWAYS THOUGHT THE POINT WAS TO FUCK THE OTHER GUY UP?

what he meant (i think) was that it wasnt fair that the asian guy brought two of his other homies to fight him. sure the purpose of a fight is to fuck the other person up as much as you can. but it's a pussy move if you bring two of your friends in.

ABOVE

I'M NOT UNCLEAR ABOUT WHAT ANYONE IS SAYING

I JUST HAVE A DIFFERENT OUTLOOK

WHAT DOES "PUSSY MOVE" EVEN MEAN? I'D RATHER JUMP A DUDE AND FUCK HIM UP BAD THAN GET MY HANDS DIRTY TO EARN SOME NOBODY'S RESPECT... THEN YOU CAN CALL ME A PUSSY WITH NO TEETH IN YOUR MOUTH

Guest SPLINTER

^^ is your CAPS lock button broken??

if i ever get in a fight outside of school i will prolly jump the fuckers cuz i cannot fight for shit and im not gonna let it go.

Originally posted by drunkard

i didn't know fair fights existed anymore.

they dont... niggas ell jump your moms

but i mean, ok, a dude got beat up over counter strike :lol:

a dude got stabbed over some shit like this? :lol: :lol:

A DUDE GOT SHOT OVER COUNTER STRIKE??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

now i take this shit with a grain of salt but to be honest, shit is so bad nowadays i wouldnt be suprised, just amused

ABOVE

WHAT DOES "PUSSY MOVE" EVEN MEAN? I'D RATHER JUMP A DUDE AND FUCK HIM UP BAD THAN GET MY HANDS DIRTY TO EARN SOME NOBODY'S RESPECT... THEN YOU CAN CALL ME A PUSSY WITH NO TEETH IN YOUR MOUTH

damn... as much as i dont like your bitchass... i agree

red knows whats goin on...

Originally posted by drunkard

i didn't know fair fights existed anymore.

Me neither, atleast not on the street, in which case you ride in a tank with a 75mm howitzer.

ABOVE

pussy move means....that the person is a scared mother fucker if he has to bring his friends to fight one dude. if you're going to fight, fight him yourself. dont bring your friends in it. if you do, in my opinion, i think that you're a pussy by doing so. not you...i mean theoretically. that is why i think it's a pussy move that this asian guy brang in his friends to fight idrinksprite. hold down your own.

Originally posted by Devilush

pussy move means....that the person is a scared mother fucker if he has to bring his friends to fight one dude. if you're going to fight, fight him yourself. dont bring your friends in it. if you do, in my opinion, i think that you're a pussy by doing so. not you...i mean theoretically. that is why i think it's a pussy move that this asian guy brang in his friends to fight idrinksprite. hold down your own.

but when you get down to it id... now this is me personally, could care less what others thought. theres a difference between being a bitch, and being stupid. now, if your goin to bang out with some dude and you think hes gonna meet you one on one, then your fucking stupid, maybe your not a pussy, but your dumb as shit.

if your like, lets "fight man to man" an in your eyes that makes him a man, 9/10 hes not gonna be looking like a man when hes curled up in a fetus position gettin the shit stomped outta him

now he can walk away, with a broken arm, missin a few teeth a few cracked ribs and a bruised lung and sit in the hospital for the next week, goin "im a man"

while the other party is running around telling people how they beat the shit out of you because you came to a fight by yourself and how you "took it like a man"

well whatever i dont wanna get too into this but those are just my thoughts, thats all

i see what your sayin but... its not the way it used to be, shit im only 20 so i never saw the way it used to be. iCEBERG shrgs... kids these days

well i guess it depends on the situtaion. i am used to beef. i am not used to getting ready to fight with some random dude with a bad attitude ya know? i am used to people who are willing to fight with eachother just because they have long time beef with them. i guess that is why i said that it is better to fight in those situations man to man.

MATURITY AND THE MYTH OF "FAIR ONES"

WELL WHATEVER, I TRY NOT TO FIGHT ANYWAY IF I CAN AVOID IT

I CAUGHT A BAD ONE A FEW YEARS BACK TALKING SHIT TO SOMEONE AT A PARTY WHEN I WAS BY MYSELF...

ANOTHER TIME I FUCKED A KID UP AND GOT AMBUSHED WITH A BOTTLE RIGHT AFTERWARDS...

WHAT DID ALL THIS TEACH ME?

WELL BASICALLY IT TAUGHT ME THAT NONE OF THAT SHIT MAKES YOU A MAN OR EVEN MATTERS IN THE LONG RUN, BECAUSE WHEN YOU GROW UP A LITTLE BIT IT BEGINS TO SEEM REALLY FUCKING SILLY... EVERYONE TAKES LOSSES, THAT'S JUST LIFE...NOWADAYS I'M ONLY BRAWLING IF IT'S UNAVOIDABLE IN MY EYES... I HAVE A HIGH TOLERANCE FOR PEOPLE'S BULLSHIT BUT I ALSO HAVE MY LIMIT... WHEN I'M OUT DON'T PHYSICALLY TOUCH ME OR FUCK WITH MY GIRL... OTHER THAN THAT I LET MOST SHIT SLIDE...

TO GET BACK TO THE ACTUAL TOPIC, IF DO HAVE TO FIGHT YOU, YOU'RE GETTING HIT OVER THE HEAD WITH SOMETHING... PERIOD

FIRST OF ALL WHAT THE FUCK IS COUNTERSTRIKE AND WHY IS IT CAUSING SO MUCH VIOLENCE, MUST BE REALLY INTENSE

Counterstrike is a computer game where you can play against a bunch of different people over the internet.

About Counter-Strike

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Counter-Strike is a modification (MOD) to the excellent game, Half-Life. It modifies the multiplayer aspects of Half-Life to bring to it a more team-oriented gameplay. Counter-Strike provides the player with an experience that a trained counter-terrorist unit or terrorist unit experiences.

The MOD is team-based featuring one team playing the role of the terrorist and the other team playing the role of the counter-terrorist. Each side has access to different guns and equipment, as well as different abilities. Maps have different goals such as: hostage rescue, assassination, bomb defusion, Terrorist escape, etc.

Weapons include the usual assortment of pistols, shotguns, assault rifles, sniper rifles, grenades, demolition devices. Each side has access to a different subset of weapons so for example only the counter-terrorist can use the M4A1, and only the terrorists can use the AK-47.

We are confident that we've created a MOD quite unlike any other. We hope you will be immersed in the frightening and intense world of Counter-Terrorism.

yadda yadda blah

Guest Catch22

Bringing down 2 homeboys with you isn't really pussy (he may have thought you had some friends with you). Not going 1 on 1 is. But even if he did "Fight Fair" he's still a fuckin Pussy BECAUSE HE'S FIGHTING OVER A FUCKIN COMPUTER GAME!

That's some funny shit though.

Archived