asians fight dirty

IDrinkSprite

ok,i just wanna know why alot of asians never fight fair?????i have asian in me but the white part of me shows more.I got my ass beat by like 3 asians over a game of counterstrike.i was playing against them from a cafe and they were hacking so i was calling him a bitch ass noob and shit so they said he were coming down to that cafe to whoop my ass.i didnt believe him until he came down and mobbed on me with 2 others.i just wanna know why the fuck so many asians never fight fair............:confused: :confused: :confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by IDrinkSprite

ok,i just wanna know why alot of asians never fight fair?????i have asian in me but the white part of me shows more.I got my ass beat by like 3 asians over a game of counterstrike.i was playing against them from a cafe and they were hacking so i was calling him a bitch ass noob and shit so they said he were coming down to that cafe to whoop my ass.i didnt believe him until he came down and mobbed on me with 2 others.i just wanna know why the fuck so many asians never fight fair............:confused: :confused: :confused:

do you live in sandiego? cuz i saw sum shit like that happen but the fool(you) got stabed. crazy asss shit i was laughin my ass off.

Re: Re: Re: asians fight dirty

Originally posted by IDrinkSprite

naw i dont live in sd.i did though hear about someone getting shot over cs.

not shot. he got stabbed. the shootings were at the pool hall accross the parking lot. the last 1 that happend,the owner(ex'z dad) got caught in the drive by. may he rest in peace. and fucc TRG lil bitchs.

Guest ArtvandaL

I chineeeese

I play joke

I put pee pee in your coke

-the asians have always been pissin in coke since day 1, dont ever drink coke at a chinese mans house, he thinks its funny

Re: Re: Re: Re: asians fight dirty

Originally posted by rip

not shot. he got stabbed. the shootings were at the pool hall accross the parking lot. the last 1 that happend,the owner(ex'z dad) got caught in the drive by. may he rest in peace. and fucc TRG lil bitchs.

there we go.ok.the place i play at are all affiliated with the same zion network so he told me about it.

Originally posted by dELiSs

i dont fight dirty.

yea damn my sis told me that at her dorms some guys got in a fight with guys from another dorm over counterstike.... a 10 guy brawl... gayyy

yeah,theres too many ppl out there that take this game too serious.i see kids coming in and playing bringing their own optical mouses and keyboards and shit.

Guest Stapler

They fight dirty cause they have to up hold there E PRIDE. That shit is sad though beating someone over a game, it is kind of like PSYCHO SPORT PARENTS that get in fights with opposing sides PARENTS. STUPID is the only word that comes to mind.

But as for them jumping you with 3 people then that is pussy, just get the fucker back. Get you and an equal amount of friends together as they have or wherever they are. And just walk up to him and start smacking the shit outta him. If they are as scared as they seem then they wont do anything about it. Then proceed to beat the other ones that hit you.

Originally posted by ArtvandaL

I chineeeese

I play joke

I put pee pee in your coke

-the asians have always been pissin in coke since day 1, dont ever drink coke at a chinese mans house, he thinks its funny

its me chinese me play joke me go pee pee in your coke get it straight biatch and by the way how did all that shit start the chinese got amd and pissed i nthe coke wtf?

Guest postaholic

they fight dirty for the same reason rich people stay rich... they keep it in tha family... and act like a family.

their friends mean alot to them and they are down for each other it seems.

same shit around here. they stick to their own kind (which is kinda sad to me, because i love diversity) and they speak in their own language (which is fine, but all the time?) and when they fight, they fight to win, by any means necassary. which is pussy.

sigh :o

Guest ArtvandaL

no sect, its not

me chinese

me play joke,

thats all fucked up, wrong and it sounds stupid

its

I chineese

I play joke

not me

its I

you dont know shit, suburban

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by sect one

i stopped playing cs cause that shit is so frustrating because everyone cheats..... cs rage

most servers have good anti cheat progs now, ill drop the ip i play on here tomorrow morning

some asians do fight dirty

bruce lee did not consider kicking people in teh nuts and pulling hair as fighting dirty. he considered anything efficient to be used. i am asian and i dont hit people till they either push or hit first. when tehy push u gotta do this jkd move where u break their arm when they push u

Archived