Would you hit it?

non-hetero

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Re: Re: ???

Originally posted by Ilove2hate

YOUR ARE THE BIGGEST PUSSY ON HERE"IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE" YOUR A FUCKING GIRL...TELL YOUR MOM TO CUT THAT DICK OFF...ITS NOT ATTRACTIVE AT ALL...

WORD IM A PUSSY HUH ? COME TO BRIDGEPORT CT AND WE CAN SETTLE THIS.

Originally posted by Ilove2hate

...SO WHAT DOES MY FAMILY HAVE TO DO WITH THE FACT YOUR MOM HAS A DICK REALLY LET ME NOW...ARE THIS THIS RETARDED ALL THE TIME...KICK YOUR SELF!

IIGHT CHECK IT 1. ONLY TOYS TALK SHIT ON THE NET BECUZ THEY CAN'T GET HURT . 2. IM NOT CHINESE U DUMB ASS 3. WHAT ARE U STILL DOING ON HERE U HERB U DON'T GET IT NO BODY LIKES U .

Guest Stapler

I have seen men that have tits here in Japan and the only reason I could tell they were men was because they had a bulge in their pants. It seems that in Japan they are alot more open to shit like that, frankly it makes me weird out and if I ever got hit on by a shemale I would bust the IT`s face open.

Originally posted by Stapler

I have seen men that have tits here in Japan and the only reason I could tell they were men was because they had a bulge in their pants. It seems that in Japan they are alot more open to shit like that, frankly it makes me weird out and if I ever got hit on by a shemale I would bust the IT`s face open.

yo this is no shit...but some of the guys i play ball with at the minato sports center (in tamachi) go to roppongi alot but im too young...but this one tall mother fucker i kno named matsu started getting aqauinted with this chick who called herself "julia"......she was a man...so watch out!!!

and dont alot of japanese guys in tokyo dress gay??! i mean i see fools all the time wearing like pnk pants and shit with fine ass chicks on their arms...no wonder tehy gawk at my sexy american ass!!!!:D

stapler, its like that in thaialnd too. be careful dude, some even get pussies surgically. i dont know how they pull it off to actually be like a real pussy but i know a lot of ignorant fools get fooled. look for big feet, broad shoulders, adams apples, and small hips. usually you can tell by the face though....

Guest Stapler

No shit I always look for those types of give aways I saw a couple of beastly butch women [males] today. It made me almost throw my food I had eaten only hours before up.............................

Archived