Would you hit it?

non-hetero

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ~nebz~

Yeah I'd hit........

WITH A FUCKING BAT THAT UGLY SHIT ...:spent: I WOULDN'T FUCK HER WITH A STOLEN DICK EWW..:spent:

Ahh, what the fuck?! You damn people reposting that fucking picture is in no way helping. Someone gouge my eyes out and set the sockets ablaze!

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

fuck me. i hate you assholes..

Right when one of my fucking female roomates walks by, i open this piece of shit page.. Thanks alot.

Fuckers...

I fucking hate you.

asshole.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha you should have anticipated a thread like this man!

yea not cool, haha funny tho since your all like hmm well i guess ehs alrigght, then u get to the naked part, u see her tits and u have a split second to say hey those are alright and than BAM, Not cool

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WHAT THE FUCK>>>>>>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HOLY SHIT>>>>>>>>>WHAT THE>>>>>UHHHHHHHHHH>>>>>>>>GOD DAMMIT>>>THATS FUCkD UP SHIT

Guest whydontyudie

well

damn

i think id hit that bithc raw dog and bail

ahahahhahahahahahahah

just kidding but thats fucked up yo

fucked up

f u c k e d u p

Archived