"yes, thatll be delivery; and bring extra napkins please. buttloads....literally."

jah

some of you already know how much i cant stand my roommates dumb bitch girlfriend..... now i wanna punch the bitch every time i see her. i cant stand her. i buy a fuckin 12 roll pack of toilet paper... and its gone in like 3 weeks cus this dumb ho has been at my house for a month. she uses like half a roll evry time she "tinkles", and she was sick and went through 4 rolls in 3 days. so i have to drop a few friends off at the pool, but i dont have any fuckin wipes! i got by yesterday on the napkins i got from delivering take out form a thai place. this bitch eats my food and doesnt fade anything on it, she farts ALL the time and thinks its hillarious, she tries to watch soap operas and cheesy shows like "sex and the city"on MY tv, she throws tempertantrums every hour, and when shes not doing anything obviously irritating, she fuckin just talks.... and thats irritating as fuck. i cant stand when that english bitch talks. shes so fuckin snobby. every other comment is about money or how rich she is or how she wants something or how great fuckin britain is.... fuck it....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah man i feel you. my flatmate is fucked too, she mopes around looking upset 24/7 trying to get attention, can hardly have a conversation unless it's about her, has 2 showers and a spa every day therefore using up all the hot fucking water and she is constantly asking for smokes or trying to get me to go to the shop for her because her knees are sore... hahaha i feel sorry for my boy who is going out with her... he gotta put up with that 365 a year..

anyway fucker, what's your email.. i wanna holla bout somethin.

yeah dude i dont know why my boy puts up with it either. hes just been with her ever since he got to australia and and she kinda slowly worked it in gradually so he could deal with it but it got worse and worse. and hes just used to it. once when he was serious about breakin up with her, she threatened to kill herself so he got back together with her. shes fuckin pathetic....

bluntedbuddhist@hotmail.com check me...

just tell her to drip dry. farts are funny though, especially when a girl does them. if you want to get rid of her, just by some wine one night when your roommate is gone get her drunk and then fuck her. i'm sure she won't be around too much longer after that.

bitch doesnt even drink. i think she stole some of my equipment out my tool box too. dirty little slut. i cant think of any other way it could be missing. i go to class yesterday, open up my box, and most of the shit i need is gone. i cant really pin her for it but i cant think of any other possible senarios. if i catch her im gonna make the most of it though.

Guest Stapler

Man that bitch is still there. You seriously could get her fucked on, if you really want to go to the police and say that you want a court order for her to be no less than 50 meters away from yo at all times. Make up some bull shit that she is being anuisance and steals from you. Explain that to your friend cause she is hampering you having a good time in AUstralia.And tell her from another Australian that is she wants to wing about how good Britain is for her to go out on the street and tell everyone, she wont make it home alive. AUstralians dont hate people from britain only the ones that say Australia sucks, this goes back in history and has been going on and on for centuries. OR JUST KILL THE BITCH, anyways hope you get her out of the flat......GOOD LUCK

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by jah

some of you already know how much i cant stand my roommates dumb bitch girlfriend..... now i wanna punch the bitch every time i see her. i cant stand her. i buy a fuckin 12 roll pack of toilet paper... and its gone in like 3 weeks cus this dumb ho has been at my house for a month. she uses like half a roll evry time she "tinkles", and she was sick and went through 4 rolls in 3 days. so i have to drop a few friends off at the pool, but i dont have any fuckin wipes! i got by yesterday on the napkins i got from delivering take out form a thai place. this bitch eats my food and doesnt fade anything on it, she farts ALL the time and thinks its hillarious, she tries to watch soap operas and cheesy shows like "sex and the city"on MY tv, she throws tempertantrums every hour, and when shes not doing anything obviously irritating, she fuckin just talks.... and thats irritating as fuck. i cant stand when that english bitch talks. shes so fuckin snobby. every other comment is about money or how rich she is or how she wants something or how great fuckin britain is.... fuck it....

dude ive never seen a guy cry so much in my life, what you just typed out mad you seem straight puss to me. no offense or anything, but come on man.

this is how i see it. if you dont like your roomates girlfriend because she is a bitch, you kinda gotta deal with it. HOWEVER, if she is taking YOUR food, YOUR toilet paper, YOUR shit, and using it and shit like that, you have rights to.

I'd fucking cuss her out for no reason, when she started talking, tell her to shut up before you kick her in tha pussy, just annoy the shit out of her. wear your underwear and nothing else then go sit by her smelling like ass or something. find out what bugs her and do it 10 fold around her. make her not want to be there man. simple as that... tell her she is fat, ask her silly shit you know is not true but that will drive her little brain crazy, shit like, god have you beeen gaining weight? are you pregnant? you need a nose job girl, you got a huge nose. shit like that. it'll drive her crazy. play really shitty music that drives her crazy... and last but not least, when she tries to get crazy on you, and starts yelling or trying to fuck with you, just stare at her right in tha face with a crazy look, and go LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA as loud as you can...

problem solved.

:idea:

well, i explained some other things in my other thread about her. she let me stay at her pad for like 3 weeks when i first came to australia. then she was letting us borrow her sterio (which was cool) for a while. and my roommates my boy from hawaii so im not gonna be a total dick. i have told him a couple times she has to fade on food stuff. i talked to him about the toilet paper too. and a couple other things. he agrees with me about most shit. i dont really know why he hasnt dumped her already. he always says hes going to. anyway, she shuts her mouth now when shes over here if i tell her to. either that or she storms out of the room, which is cool with me. and she doesnt eat nearly as much so.... i still cant stand the bitch though. she said she was movin out last weekend so i wasnt trippin on her till then as long as she was in line. but she stayed here last night. my friend had gotten back from snowboarding so they hadnt seen eachother all weekend so i didnt wanna start complaining and shit right when he got back. if she comes around too much still ill tell my friend its not cool anymore. anyway, i have cussed her out a couple times. shes only 17 and shes immature as hell so i try not to get into it with her very much. she just doesnt understand shit. shes a spoiled rich brat. she reluctantly gets in her place lately though. i still cant stand her though. anyway, i probably shouldve snapped on her a little more but it would possibly start a lot more drama. plus i wanna play it cool till i find out if she got my shit out of my tool box. then ill hang hte bitch....

Guest postaholic

all i know is that if i didnt want a certain person around me, which in your case, i wouldnt want that broad around me either, i'd make her not want to be around me, therefore solving the problem.

there is so much shit you can do to get rid of her. key her car when she is at yalls place, egg it, get friends to fuck with it, flatten her tires, if she keeps eaten your food up, grow some rotten food and then put it in there and see if she eats it, food poisen her ass... do whatever.

take piks of her sucking your homie off, kick tha door in when they're fucking and say your gona post her piks on tha net and all over town if she doesnt quit coming over... :D

it'll work..

she doesnt have a car. all i hear all day around her is how great her tt roadster is gonna be when her daddy buys it for her. i do kick in my boxers all the time when shes around and i make it a point to burp and fart as loud as i can while shes around. she wont be eating anymore of my food. i just wanna keep it cool until i get a chance to check out her kitchen to see if she stole my shit. she actually did bring over a roll of toilet paper though. i was very relieved when i could barely hold it earlier to see it in the bathroom when i went in to look for a substitute. i know she didnt bring it over with me in mind at all so although i do appreciate it she gets no credit for it. she hasnt showed up tonight though so i think shes getting the picture. so yeah, stupid bitch.....

Guest SE4_2002

I hear ya, reminds me of my mate girlfriend..The best thing to do is when your all out getting drunk and your leaving to go home push her down some stairs or in front of a car(just make sure nobody see`s) then you can blame it on her for being drunk..

she looks alright. shes half malaysian and half english. she used to be a lot finer cus she was thinner. she eats more than i do now, so shes packin on some pounds. i wouldnt hit it though. if i didnt know her i would..... but i dont care if she was ready to do whatever the fuck i wanted.... i woulndt hit it. shes too fuckin annoying. im not that desperate....

I straight FLIP if anyone ever eats my food without asking...it's even worse if it's sitting on MY plate and someone decides to touch it.

I feel ya on the toilet paper situation, except my sister is the culprit. We have to buy a shit ton of toilet paper because of her. I swear we go through ONE roll in two days. We used to keep the TP under my sink so every fucking day she would just barge into my room without knocking and take a roll of toilet paper...I just wanted to flip out like a ninja and shove all the toilet paper up her ass. My mom says she uses so much because of her period. My sister is on the rag everyday? This is bullshit

Archived