dlush.. about your signature.

avils

out of sheer boredom i ran your signature through a french/english translator to find out what it meant... and this is what came back -

"I believed myself rich of a single flower, and I have only one ordinary pink. Ca and my three volcanos which arrive to me at the knee, and of which one, perhaps, is extinct for always, that do not make ego a quite large prince "

ummm.. 3 volcanos at your knee ? zoinks.

:confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wow a whole thread about my signature...

well zesto, jah, and i had a conversation about this in one of seeking's threads about the olsen twins. how we got to that point, i am baffled.

but the signature is from an excerpt from my favorite book "the little prince". well, i do not know how to describe it to someone who may not have read the book. but i included the links from this forum from where i have talked about it.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthrea...e+little+prince

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthrea...e+little+prince

hope that helps out. its all about friendships really and not growing up too fast. the book helps me get through some tough times and it really helps me ground myself as a person. it basically slaps me in the face and reminds me to take my life slow. take friendships to the heart.

Guest --zeSto--

just so you know....

I'm planing on taking an old 'books-on-tape' version on TLP and

making an MP3 out of it. When it gets done, you'll be the first to know (dlush)

aw thats fucking nice!!! i can't wait for that.....thanks zesto.

if anyone wants a long explanation on the book or on my signature, please feel free to email me or to question me here. i like talking about that book. there is so much to talk about it and so many interpretations.

i remember that thread. thats where i said the olsen twins were hotter than you and your boyfriend or whatever tried to defend you by saying you looked better than my mom and that my mom was so ugly hes not sure how she gave birth to me, of course hes never seen my mom.

so, are you and the mental giant still together?

Originally posted by mapo wc

i remember that thread. thats where i said the olsen twins were hotter than you and your boyfriend or whatever tried to defend you by saying you looked better than my mom and that my mom was so ugly hes not sure how she gave birth to me, of course hes never seen my mom.

so, are you and the mental giant still together?

fuck off whiny ass bitch.

Guest post.

I remember that book!

When I was in elementary school, my teacher had me paint a canvas dedicated to that book... it's been ages since I read it, but that canvas is still framed and hanging in my 5th grade teachers room!

p.s. d'lush, I'm leaving this dump tomorrow!

see ya soon.... :)

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by seeking

bought the book this morning...

should be done tonight... ill write you a book report.

this should be good !

I had to write a 10 page report on it (in french!).

*and I'll try to get that mp3 made this week... just as an update.

Guest --zeSto--

^^^^

guess what!

I found that TLP tape and I'm going to 'rip' it tonight!

Happy day!

dlush, I'll try to get in contact with you once it's ready.

Guest --zeSto--

*** for the third and final post....

Time for the TLP transfer?

you know where to find me. (if you got that mail)

Archived