Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Media OEC

......PAINTING YOUR FUCKING ROOM DAMNIT>>>

Guest Media OEC

Howdy yall...I am gonna be fucking painting one of the damn walls in my shit room face soon damnit!...This is fucking damn thread for you bastards to come post fukcing flicks of fucking pieces you did in your god damn rooms or fucking houses....So post some fucking damn hell pics of your room shit now god damnit shit fuck.

Guest Merdle

medias a bed wetter:crazy:

ON my lil trip to houston i was bored one friday night and painted my lil nephew's room the fumes get u all fucked up i was drinking too so i was really fucked up

you were bored in houston? imagine. come there again..go the coast and check out all the busted beach houses. those gulf coast kids had those houses torn to bits.....i think they tore most of them down after the last hurricane to rip through there. oh well. surfs up.

Guest melt
Originally posted by ShitFuck

goddamnit shit fuck?

hahahahhahaha.

Originally posted by Southern kid

you were bored in houston? imagine. come there again..go the coast and check out all the busted beach houses. those gulf coast kids had those houses torn to bits.....i think they tore most of them down after the last hurricane to rip through there. oh well. surfs up.

I did go to galveston but the water is dirty as fuck.......but that huge boat that fucking takes u across to the other side was pretty cool............hey where do u live over there, maybe we can get togheter and paint something

Guest ctrl+alt+del

SMELLY SCUM BAG EAT POOP SLUT MONGER DEATH HATE GREED VENGEANCE IS MINE!

once the flick of medias room is posted, i think we'll all get flashbacks of 'The Thymes' thread...

Guest dork

no doubt this thred sucks...fuck that it blows:lol: :lol: