phuckin with people's car

sect one

Originally posted by WhenOne

fucking with someones ride is as fucked up as it gets

especially if it is their hobby to make something of their ride

i cant count the times one of my rides has been fucked with just because people are jealous of how it looks... shit is messed up son.

if you must do some sort of damage to someones car (which in my mind is a bitch move because you cant deal with things like a grownup instead of the prepubesent asshole that you are) make sure as shit the damage is not great. just piss in his cowl vents, and if you dont know what those are... too fucking bad

Exactly,.........hahahaha.....have any of you ever pissed in someones heater before?....hahaha....pissing in the cowl vents will fuck somebody up for sure........even if you roll the windows down it won't help after you roll them up overnight........it will smell great......hahahahaha.suckas.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hrmm.... fighting him won't end the cycle, but fucking with his car would?

Who do you know what after having their car fucked with would say

" Oh well, looks like he got the best of me. I better not mess with him no more."

So since you can't beat him up you go and do sneaky shit at night, you think he won't 1) know who it is and 2) want revenge? Maybe he'll do sneaky shit too like fuck up your [parents] house/car/etc...

Seriously, be man. Anybody who messes with a car is a little girlie, no matter how much 'hate you have inside'

fucking with someone's car will in no way end the cycle.

back in high school some kid tried messing with me. he was drunk and I didn't know who he was, so I walked away.

dude fucked with my car.

there was never a point where I said to myself...oh, its over now...he fucked up my car.

that shit pissed me off something serious and believe me, it wasn't difficult to find out who did it. I thought long and hard about messing his car up ten fold. Instead, I delivered the most severe beating to this fucker (short of sending him to the ER).

another thing to remember...if you have a running feud with this guy and people know...it could come around and bite you in the ass. just imagine having to pay to fix his ride after you trash it.

Yo personally I would'nt fuck with his car unless it was over something like him fuckin with your car but if ya gonna do it do it right put bologana on the paint the oils from it will eat the paint right off...you could also put a ping-pong ball in the gas tank then every time he tried ta start his car the ball get sucked in to the gas flow hose and the car jus will not start till the gas eats away at the ping-pong ball it takes about a week.......:king:

Guest KING BLING

slam all key holes with old keys and break them off (or just jack them up with a screw driver), than break the door handles. Basically make it impossible to get in....

sugar in the tank is good, but....

siphon out the gas in the tank, than fill that bitch with diesel. It does less damage to the car itself but it will make gigantic gas clouds follow him around. These clouds literally blind other motorists and almost certainly will get him pulled over. If he doesn't realize he has been had, you can continue....

crazy glue his windshield wipers to his window.

trap the car between huge mounds of cement....it will take too long to dry with just pure cement so use cinder blocks and cover them with cement.

attach contradicting, extremist propaganda stickers, such as rainbow flags and "guns don't kill people, blacks kill people" stickers and symbols all over the car in places that make it look normal (but a bit off).

on a sunny day that this guy won't be around, empty a bag of bird seed on the car and watch as the poop accumulates

shit in a glove and smear the entire car with your feces.

collect some road kill and get creative....

I don't encourage this, but it was too much thinking these up

Originally posted by WhenOne

fucking with someones ride is as fucked up as it gets

especially if it is their hobby to make something of their ride

i cant count the times one of my rides has been fucked with just because people are jealous of how it looks... shit is messed up son.

if you must do some sort of damage to someones car (which in my mind is a bitch move because you cant deal with things like a grownup instead of the prepubesent asshole that you are) make sure as shit the damage is not great. just piss in his cowl vents, and if you dont know what those are... too fucking bad

its a KIA and he thinks hes a gangster....

Originally posted by WISE

Hrmm.... fighting him won't end the cycle, but fucking with his car would?

Who do you know what after having their car fucked with would say

" Oh well, looks like he got the best of me. I better not mess with him no more."

So since you can't beat him up you go and do sneaky shit at night, you think he won't 1) know who it is and 2) want revenge? Maybe he'll do sneaky shit too like fuck up your [parents] house/car/etc...

Seriously, be man. Anybody who messes with a car is a little girlie, no matter how much 'hate you have inside'

he wont know who did it......

you guys cry too much i can care less what YOU would do if it happened to you because you are just not in the situation i appreciate the advice....but no i could give a fuck less keep calling me a pussy i guess i am one its just somethin i want to do..... i can get back at you and say you spraypaint on things i would kick your ass if you wrote on .... etc etc so excuse me for vandalizing when you guys do ;)

I'M KIND OF AT A POINT IN MY LIFE WHERE I'M BEYOND ALL OF THAT COWARDACE, "YOU'RE A PUSSY," EGO BULLSHIT

IF THIS DUDE FUCKED YOU OVER, FUCK HIS CAR UP... IF YOU WANT TO...

AND DON'T LISTEN TO ANY OF THESE GUYS TALKING ABOUT YOU'RE A WIMP, IN THE LONGRUN THAT MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING... I'VE SUFFERED FROM BRAWLING AND IF I CAN AVOID IT I DON'T EVEN GET INVOLVED WITH THAT SHIT ANYMORE... THERE'S TWO PEOPLE ON MY LIST WHO I REALLY WANT TO PUNCH IN THE FACE WHEN I SEE THEM, BUT ONLY TWO... I'VE THOUGHT ABOUT FUCKING WITH PEOPLE'S CARS BEFORE AND GETTING THEM FUCKED OVER WITH THE LAW TOO... BUT MOST TIMES THE ANGER WORE OFF BEFORE THE PLAN CAME TO FRUITION... I HAVE DONE FUCKED UP SHIT TO PEOPLE THAT PISSED ME OFF THOUGH, AND IT DOESN'T MAKE YOU A PUSSY, IT JUST MEANS YOU WANT TO DO THE MOST POSSIBLE DAMAGE TO YOUR ENEMY WHILE AVOIDING GETTING HURT OR IN TROUBLE YOURSELF... THAT'S THE WAY SHIT WORKS THESE DAYS, SO DO YOUR THING AND DON'T LISTEN TO THESE DUDES CALLING YOU A COWARD BECAUSE HALF OF THEM DON'T HAVE THE SCARS TO EVEN DISCUSS THAT TOPIC...

IF I WAS FUCKING WITH SOMEONES CAR I'D SMASH THE SIDEVIEWS OFF AND SPRAY-PAINT IT... ALL THAT OTHER CREATIVE SHIT IS POINTLESS, JUST GO THE DESTRUCTION ROUTE

Guest Catch22

You don't fuck with a man's car, it's an unwritten rule.

but if you do you can put a dead fish in the door panel (slip it between the window & the panel) this works best in convertibles. The car will start to wreak, especially during hot weather. The best part is they don't know where the smell is coming from & will spend weeks maybe even months trying to get rid of the smell.

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

IF I WAS FUCKING WITH SOMEONES CAR I'D SMASH THE SIDEVIEWS OFF AND SPRAY-PAINT IT... ALL THAT OTHER CREATIVE SHIT IS POINTLESS, JUST GO THE DESTRUCTION ROUTE

Yeah but think about the impression you leave with someone when you start getting all calculated and psycho. Your method, though effective, is what a pissed off spouse would do.....make this shit fun, start fucking with his life in crazy ways. It's revenge, go all out.

Originally posted by Smart

this whole parallel you're trying to draw between graff and fucking with personal property just falls flat...

personal property is property to someone who falls victim to having their house etc vanalized aka "written" (but not limited to) on....try again:rolleyes:

Guest socrates

I drive a nice car and I just want to share this little bit of information with you sectone: If you ever mess around with someone's car your getting yourself into a big hole that you won't get out of.

1.Damages are MONETARY(that means he will go looking for who did it)

2.He'll find out it's you, you seem like the kind of person that will tell some people or brag about it.

3.Your friend's will tell other people if threatend with violence, don't trust them.

4.If you get into a fight jail time/restitution is not likely, if you damage a motor vehicle it is a big legal case and actual jail time.(yeas I will call the cops if you fuck with my car, i'd rather you be raped in county than get your ass beat by me)

5.You obviously know that you are going to get beat in a fight so accept and takes those bruises as badges of honor.(Chicks will feel "pity" for you")

6.You could always just let go of it, drop it and see what happens avoid him at all costs and see if there is still the "beef"

Socrates/warning of future implications

Guest trampled

a tip for the winter time or if its cold enough in the mornings to turn on the heat.... piss in the grill, when he turs on the heat it'll smell like piss

Archived