John Easley drawing...

Swarm2

Here it is, I mentioned it a while back. I finally got a digital camera so heres a picture of it... He dedicated it to my homeboy Caro.

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/4809/johneasley.JPG'>

Caro just got internet and hes still figuring out how to use it, he'll explain about it when he gets registered on this site tommorow. but for now, theres the digishot of it...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by raildeviant:

I must let the cat out of the bag...Coaltrain is what Easley used to write before he started using his real name, back when he was riding the rails more than spending time in jail. now you know.

aye thanks man, I was wonderin about that. Sorry to be snappy @ ya.. peace

Originally posted by raildeviant:

I must let the cat out of the bag...Coaltrain is what Easley used to write before he started using his real name, back when he was riding the rails more than spending time in jail. now you know.

why did i know you were gonna blow it. oh well all secrets eventually surface...if you only knew who "plate k" is.....

Originally posted by onowrok:

dang mac, looks like your takin a killer crap!

serious though i hope everythings goin well over there. me and 21 joined a bowling league

[This message has been edited by onowrok (edited 09-20-2001).]

actually that ain't me..it's a big goofy ng'er who was out your way a few months back...say what's up to keith for me bro..

..and send me your email!

[This message has been edited by Mr.LonelyHeart (edited 09-20-2001).]

Archived