Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Swarm2

John Easley drawing...

I wanna see some flix of the coaltrain tattoo that john easley has on his arm....coaltrain is one of the creepiest streaks you could come across late at night in a yard...

Originally posted by SMARTYsniffenJOE:

Creepy ? maybe cause John Coaltrain was a fucken SERIAL KILLER !!!!!!!

Caught and convicted? Anyone know his real name?

------------------

buddha bless you

Originally posted by raildeviant:

i really want to say something here just in case someone else mentions it, but i don't think i should.

aww, c'mon.

i think its so funny that almost all euros and so many folks here have no idea how dope that is, and how important it really is to the train culture. imagine if someone from euroupe posted this? god........

great post. nice pic.

Originally posted by suburbian bum:

wait, was that coaltrain drawn by coaltrain, or easly??? did easly draw the whole thing?

Easley drew it all... Ive never even heard of sagebrush cat. I have seen coaltrain before.

I must let the cat out of the bag...Coaltrain is what Easley used to write before he started using his real name, back when he was riding the rails more than spending time in jail. now you know.

i really want to say something here just in case someone else mentions it, but i don't think i should.

Just say it, or don't say anything at all... Nothing is holding you back.

I must let the cat out of the bag...Coaltrain is what Easley used to write before he started using his real name, back when he was riding the rails more than spending time in jail. now you know.

aye thanks man, I was wonderin about that. Sorry to be snappy @ ya.. peace

Guest wakassOATH

i want to know more about john easley

he certainly is a king!

Now whats the deal with sage-brush-cat?Is he J. Easley as well, or what!?!? Part Bugs Bunny, part tom cat... whats that all about? Is that his third alias?!

[This message has been edited by Deaf Mute Blind (edited 09-20-2001).]

why did i know you were gonna blow it. oh well all secrets eventually surface...if you only knew who "plate k" is.....

I'm sorry I blew it.....i didn't want to, but i'm weak and all this peer pressure got to me.

john easley didn't kill anyone as far as I know...he has gone to jail several times for various crimes.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this