static excavation

another loser

Originally posted by Graff Jesus

what is he gonna put the hit out on my pieces? so what, like i give a fuck. i paint so i get better, and for the act of actually painting. i don't even have a camera, or flicks of ANY of my pieces. i'm sure there's a grip of my shit dissed already because of the FGS/BOXSTARS beef. if shit goes down like that with network and i see a good amount of my stuff hacked i'll just quit painting pieces and just cap everything i see from everyone - regardless. go ahead, piss me off. watch what happens. watch me become the most fucking hated writer ever. it'll be lovely...and i'll still have more fame than you.

hey ill take the high road here....you win. i dont want some i-thug. crossing out my boys shit because of something I said to some toy on the internet. Nobody is gonna cross you out tuff guy. we dont even see you up out this way. i know its childish to argue with this dude and its my fault for doing it. but i would never cross this dudes shit out because he said something i didnt like on the internet....we live on opposite sides of the country. thats what little bitch ass toys do. oh you dissed me on the internet im gonna cross you out because i know we will never meet face to face. so hey you win boss man...im the wacker writer you are the fresher writer. you are the gang banger i am the soft nerdy kid from the burbs. sorry to get your emotions all worked up like that.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest oldfaithful

i like the pics of biter that i see but have never seen anything in person.

i could be wrong but is biter a little rich boy, cause they're the ones that usually have attitudes like that and the same lack of respect for anything. i don't know i'm just asking cause of what i've read here on this thread. i know that your gonna talk shit about me now, but i had to ask cause his shit talking reminds me of rich boys that never earned anything! i am not taking any sides just making an observation.

Guest Graff Jesus

you think i was just born with the ability to write graffiti? no motherfucker i had to work for it, like everything else in my life.

what you're asking about is for me to drop personal info about myself. i've earned every fucking thing i ever got. so fuck you. stay the fuck out of my personal life you gossipmonger. this is the reason i hate graffiti writers you little bitch. i respect shit that EARNS my respect.

i love graffiti, i hate the writers that go with it. goodbye 12oz.

hahaha....

biter more than earned what he has... he's paid more dues than everyone in this thread combined...

he talks like he does, cause he cares about graffiti.... people claimed dondi was an asshole... he would often do all the outlines on a train, for everyone that was painting with him. he was hyper critical about styles and pushed himself everyday.

biter is the same way.

not nutt swinging, just speaking cause i know him both on the computer and off. yeah, he argues too much on here. he gets involved with fools who dont deserve his time, but hats what an office job does to you... you take out all your frustrations on the web.

whatevers...

Guest oldfaithful

like i said just asking ..people just get way too carried away on this forum..i just feel that theres to much ego going around right now.

Archived