static excavation

another loser

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by ZedIsDed

not looking enough like revok or saber for you?

no i just dislike 1/2 assed sloppy mediocre graff with little style. how about some effort? how about some artistic talent? how about some new pieces or twists on old styles? this shit is wack.

evolve the artform for god's sake. am i the only person who actually puts effort into my shit these days? fuck i hope not.

i agree biter, i respect the old school stuff, the REAL old school stuff.

but old school should stay in the past or with the old school writers who have lived and brought it into the present.

graffiti has never stayed the same.

if it did, we'd all be doing nothing but tags on everything with sharpies and magnums, and eventually it would die.

with the progression of style, graffiti has lived on for what 3 decades?

why hold it back with styles that were played out before many of the writers here even began writing?

id like to see some response on this.

Originally posted by Graff Jesus

no i just dislike 1/2 assed sloppy mediocre graff with little style. how about some effort? how about some artistic talent? how about some new pieces or twists on old styles? this shit is wack.

evolve the artform for god's sake. am i the only person who actually puts effort into my shit these days? fuck i hope not.

how clever of you to change your post. what happend to.

tell me who you are so we can handle this properly. and why am i following you around this messageboard with my snide comments.

what about me being a serf in your kingdom. you changing you post is clever i must admit, but writing something and changing for fear of i dont know what just magnifies the bitch made nigga you really are, but that will be our little secret.

i talk shit to you when i see something i feel like talking shit to you about. its that simple. i give everybody the same courtesy. its a message board. thats what message boards are for. I think you think much too highly of yourself if you think i follow you around looking to make snide remarks. you are not on the same level as me, therefore all i can do is make snide remarks to you. i been in this game way before you and ill be around way after you. it is clear by your ultra modern, custom cap, pseudo, fake ass played out bullshit west coast wild style that originality is a concept that is so far removed from your graffiti experience that there is nothing else i could really say to you except that you are wack. you have not been writing long...also obvious by your style, or lack thereof. you probably will not be writing much longer. you talk like a trendy wigger who makes idol threats on the internet. i talk much shit but i never make threats. because seeing someone face to face is where it really counts, online threats mean absolutely zero. personally i think your a joke, a corney joke with a even more corney played out style.

that is all for today

class dismissed

Guest Graff Jesus

how clever of you to change your post. what happend to.

tell me who you are so we can handle this properly. and why am i following you around this messageboard with my snide comments.

what about me being a serf in your kingdom. you changing you post is clever i must admit, but writing something and changing for fear of i dont know what just magnifies the bitch made nigga you really are, but that will be our little secret.

i talk shit to you when i see something i feel like talking shit to you about. its that simple. i give everybody the same courtesy. its a message board. thats what message boards are for. I think you think much too highly of yourself if you think i follow you around looking to make snide remarks. you are not on the same level as me, therefore all i can do is make snide remarks to you. i been in this game way before you and ill be around way after you. it is clear by your ultra modern, custom cap, pseudo, fake ass played out bullshit west coast wild style that originality is a concept that is so far removed from your graffiti experience that there is nothing else i could really say to you except that you are wack. you have not been writing long...also obvious by your style, or lack thereof. you probably will not be writing much longer. you talk like a trendy wigger who makes idol threats on the internet. i talk much shit but i never make threats. because seeing someone face to face is where it really counts, online threats mean absolutely zero. personally i think your a joke, a corney joke with a even more corney played out style.

that is all for today

class dismissed

i changed the post because i didn't want to deal with your bullshit. hey look what happened - you, riding my nuts again. thanks for proving my point for me.

if i'm such a joke why don't you tell me who you are? i'll fucking crush you. i've been at this shit for 6 years, and been through more shit than anyone on this board has EVER been through for graff or _WILL_ ever go through. you don't know me. don't assume shit and don't hate because i'm confident in my skills. i'm naturally competitive, deal with it.

please take me as a joke, and come at me like this in person. we'll see what happens. it's real easy to sit back and take shots at people who don't know who you are. you're the pussy here, "Zed".

as a final note - this is the last response you'll get from me until you drop what you write.

people who really go thru shit, real hardcore shit, dont talk about it on the internet.

people who are really tuff...i mean real thugged out ass gold front rockin, trigger squeezin, wig splittin type niggas who really go around "crushin" fools dont talk about it on the internet.

but it dont make me no nevermind. i dont care i will still talk shit...to you or whoever i deem worthy. get a grip fuck boy...its just the internet

i used to buy into that whole 'killers dont talk' idea... then i met cats that were just so off their rocker, that they werent content with just being complete animals, they had to wave it in peoples faces too...

biter is the latter...

for Another Loser

Originally posted by another loser

graffiti has never stayed the same...

it may have picked up a few things along the way, but it hasn't left much behind, either. sharpie tags _are_ still a big part of the game...and they always will be. just like blackbooks and 35mm film.

anywayzzz

why hold it back with styles that were played out before many of the writers here even began writing? id like to see some response on this.

in the first place, how can old styles "hold [graffiti] back" at all? so much of what we do hinges on history that it's best these things aren't forgotten.

permanent as people say aerosol is, none of our work will _really_ be around for all that long. somebody mentioned a pre piece from '93 in another thread - it's barely coming up on a DECADE. which is pretty amazing. i mean that thing's managed to come out clean over nine years; plenty of time for the buff or some toys to ruin it.

so possibly part of the reason you see old trends emerging again has to do with the fact that it's so easy to lose them. everyone picks from the same bag of tricks and half of us end up looking kinda recycled. tho i think that's part of the beauty of this whole ordeal.

seems like Graff Jesus said something about pushing the art form. to me, it's important we remember that so much as graffiti may resemble most artistic disciplines, it's really in a class by itself. most participants aren't even gonna try to push piecing (or whatever element) in a new direction.

a huge part of this stuff is about action versus aesthetics. and some people just aren't worried about trying to balance the two.

i agree biter, i respect the old school stuff, the REAL old school stuff.

but old school should stay in the past or with the old school writers who have lived and brought it into the present.

graffiti has never stayed the same.

if it did, we'd all be doing nothing but tags on everything with sharpies and magnums, and eventually it would die.

with the progression of style, graffiti has lived on for what 3 decades?

why hold it back with styles that were played out before many of the writers here even began writing?

id like to see some response on this.

damn hobby hit the nail on the head. i cant really say shit because he said it all. but just to add on anyway, i think while this shit [writing] will evolve and has evolved i still dont think writing is one of those things where limits should be pushed. i think limits have already been pushed too far, with all these caps, and people doing characters instead of letters. and im not saying that to say people these days arent talented, im just saying look at what happens to cultures that compromise their traditions. like hobby said graffiti, or writing is really in a class by itself and nothing in human history paralells it. is it necessary to evolve...of cource. freights are evolution, heavens/billboards are evolution etc etc. can you do shit that has never been done before and still stay within the limits of the writing culture...of course. onorock did it, crow did it, to a large degree revok did it. just my 2 cents.

damn hobby hit the nail on the head. i cant really say shit because he said it all. but just to add on anyway, i think while this shit [writing] will evolve and has evolved i still dont think writing is one of those things where limits should be pushed. i think limits have already been pushed too far, with all these caps, and people doing characters instead of letters. and im not saying that to say people these days arent talented, im just saying look at what happens to cultures that compromise their traditions. like hobby said graffiti, or writing is really in a class by itself and nothing in human history paralells it. is it necessary to evolve...of cource. freights are evolution, heavens/billboards are evolution etc etc. can you do shit that has never been done before and still stay within the limits of the writing culture...of course. onorock did it, crow did it, to a large degree revok did it. just my 2 cents.

ono rok sucks crow is garbage if he didnt have a camera he would be a hillbillly

oh im sorry he is a hillbilly.

Yeah revolt is the man

Originally posted by Graff Jesus

i changed the post because i didn't want to deal with your bullshit. hey look what happened - you, riding my nuts again. thanks for proving my point for me.

if i'm such a joke why don't you tell me who you are? i'll fucking crush you. i've been at this shit for 6 years, and been through more shit than anyone on this board has EVER been through for graff or _WILL_ ever go through. you don't know me. don't assume shit and don't hate because i'm confident in my skills. i'm naturally competitive, deal with it.

please take me as a joke, and come at me like this in person. we'll see what happens. it's real easy to sit back and take shots at people who don't know who you are. you're the pussy here, "Zed".

as a final note - this is the last response you'll get from me until you drop what you write.

man calm down dude youre scaring me i havent slept for days.

Im so sorry for calling you out.

I apologize damn you must of destroyed your keyboard while typing that.

Wanna borrow some bengay???

Never mind you have been gay for 6 years.

Man how did you do that youve written longer than anyone in the culture.

6 years wow i wanna meet you will you sign my book.

I 'll hook you up dude.

Ive always wanted to meet a pioneer.

Originally posted by honkyartist

man calm down dude youre scaring me i havent slept for days.

Im so sorry for calling you out.

I apologize damn you must of destroyed your keyboard while typing that.

Wanna borrow some bengay???

Never mind you have been gay for 6 years.

Man how did you do that youve written longer than anyone in the culture.

6 years wow i wanna meet you will you sign my book.

I 'll hook you up dude.

Ive always wanted to meet a pioneer.

AYE MAN QUIT HOGGIN MY THUNDER...HE WAS TALKIN TO ME NOT YOU. ILL CRUSH YOU...JSUT AS SOON AS I FIND OUT WHAT YOU WRITE IM GONNA MAKE A WHOLE HEAP OF IDOL THREATS AT YOU AND RALLY UP THE WHOLE WESTERN HEMISPHERE TO HAVE BEEF WITH YOU!

AND IM GONNA DO IT FROM MY KEYBOARD YOU...YOU HONKEY!

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by honkyartist

youre putting too much effort up your anus

cant read it shouldnt be on the lines

thats what s going down on the rails these

days straight up and down no tolerance for

toys.

Operation clean sweep bullshit writers that cant do straight letters

yeah try going over my pieces. good luck. they're all huge. i've put my work in with straight letters...i'm past simply doing that. i'll still rock em, when i have cans left from scorching all the freights i can.

what's going on is a bunch of no talent mindless fucks keep doing simplistic garbage because they can't think of anything else. they can't do a decent piece. i could too be a machine pumping out straight letter after straight letter...no thanks. i'll leave that to the talentless braindead kids still living at home with their moms and jocking that funny euro shit.

if you can't read my pieces you have something seriously wrong with you.

yo dude youre a biter oh im sorry thats what you write>>>>>

The shame of it all is that you hang off of revoks nuts so hard you

havent figured out that you must crawl before you walk.

In your case it dont matter cuz you dont need to walk or crawl.

Your a trapeze artist hanging of another mans scrotum.

Letters are what its all about you cant do em

know matter what you write or bite.

Damn i forgot you named yourself

Archived