Sprite's Liquid Mix tour: teaching graffit?

WISE

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by WISE

Canadiano: your friends paint for sprite?

do they go one tour and chill with all the rappers or do they just find local kids?

Think about if they do just find local kids. I'm not knocking your pals, but if Sprite sent out a search for "urban graffiti artists" who do you think would reply? And how would they go about finding any real writers, its not like we advertise.

I wanan go just to see whats up w/ these writers.

I wonder if they write "SPRITEONER" or some shit or "so and so" from the "sprite crew"

they got the job through a friend of mine who had a connection. they are working for an ad company that is working for sprite. There was no search for this job. Like I said, I don't know if they're doing the same thing, but it is likely, still. All I know is that they are working in Canada exclusively. If you go to an American one, perhaps it will be art fags who know nothing. At Air Canada Centre, I see the wackest Sprite murals on the walls. Funny shit, but I wish someone competent like myself did 'em for a bit of money, knamsaying?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was watching tv last night.. (i rarely watch tv at all) and there was a comercial for footlocker.. and some nike shoes.. it was all animated some what in the style of waking life with a subway over head and there were some kids playing basketball.. and then the writing for footlocker came on and it looked like graffiti.. but i told myself it was just a standard font and i didnt have to worry about it.. but then drips came off the 'tags' that said nike and footlocker. die corporate scum.

i think we should go and well not we.. because i dont like you people.. but someone should go and bomb the fuck out of sprite and footlocker and nike and all that shit. just fuck thier shit up.. im sure they will stop thinking graffiti is cool.

Archived