Signs

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Okay i have broke this son of a bitch movie down.

I did not like it.... the alien part. The whole alien crap is just that, crap.

THE MEANING BEHIND IT WAS AWSOME THOUGH. about faith and what ever this and that. it was fucking great.. i mean very damn great. (i mean, to me it was) like how he worded things out to his lil brother about being "lucky" ....it made alot of sense.

and for the record this movie had the ability to fuck my head up, sort of like the way PSYCHO did when i saw it in the movie theater.

and it WAS not scary at all. NOT AT ALL. even though i went to watch it with all white preppy kids around who jumped 4925849 times.

aliens: sucked

head fuck level: high

meaning/moral/blahblah: awsome.

DONT READ IF YOU HAVENT SEEN IT!!

Rage, I was so dissapointed at the end at how the alien looked.

It looked so fucking damn generic, it was pathetic.

But, the whole asthma thing with the little boy was VERY good. Like, how he didn't die.

"Feel my chest, feel the air... Feel my chest, Feel my chest" ...this kinda fucked my head up too. I was like, uh,uh,uh..feel it, fucking feel it!

Oh a good part though, was when they catch a glimpse of the alien at that hispanic birthday party.

ok no more, some people havent seen it.

Originally posted by DEE38

Oh a good part though, was when they catch a glimpse of the alien at that hispanic birthday party.

Vamanos children! Vamanos!

:lol:

I dunno, I live down the road from where it was all shot. The accents pissed me off hardcore.

M. Night (Ray in the movie) was the only REAL Pennsylvanian accent. The fucking sheriff talked like she was from Kansas... wtf?

I also agree that the aliens were really basic looking. It might have been even cooler if we had never seen them, but hey...

I just learned the other day that M. Night got all of his ideas (Sixth Sense, Unbreakable, and Signs) from comics books he used to read. They were called Mage. It's based on a character called Mage Knight (M. Night / M. Knight) How retarded. Basically Shyamalan stole all his ideas from the creator of Mage, Matt Wagner... Look it up if you don't believe me. There is even a cover of the comic book that has Mage holding a glowing basball bat!

Fucked up.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i agree that the aliens were retarded looking as hell. i think they should have kept it to glimses were you could barely make it out. the hand grabbing rory, the outline of the alien on the barn, the hand underneath the door, great stuff. i didnt think the home video was really all that cool, the people i went with thought it was though. the music worked really well though. i didnt like the noises the aliens made...it didnt fit their appearance. sounded too mechanical, whirz and gigz. i would have expected more earthly noises. and how come when phoenix starts beating fucker with the bat, fucker doesnt strike back? he just looks at him curiously. i thought it was a quality flick though. better than austin powers 3.

isnt it so very weird that rory (macauly's brother) culkin looks exactly the same as he did in Home Alone?

yeh the thing about the white preppy kids jumpin up and gettin all scared wuz tru in my movie theatre but the part when they showed the alien at brazilian b-day party scared shit outta meeh other than that it wus aight. it wuz crazy how his wife died bein pinned to the tree like that.

sorry bout the giveaway

Originally posted by Fox Mulder

because of this movie there has been a lot of hype about crop circles. i really dig them. it reminds me a lot of graffiti in a way. i wish we had them here in america.

hmmm... alien graff.. interesting

i saw that about an hour ago. i must say its the worst thing i've seen all summer. atrocious "special" effects. the alien was the gayest thing ever. gayer than rosie o'donnel.

dee! ugh, i normally enjoy what you have to say, but i couldnt stand the "faith" part of the film. now i'm not atheist or whatever, but i severely detested the portrayal and pushing of that idea in this movie. the glorification of humans' tendencies toward finding "faith" in the imaginary during times of stress pissed me off. look at religious interest's boom after 9/11, it was huge, churches were full for weeks and weeks. then their fear left them, and "faith" wasn't important anymore.

"do you believe in god?"

"i believe in myself"

in times of stress people should look into themselves, not towards ancient books (lies), traditions, and systems of brainwashing and corruption.

god is no stronger than the paper pages of the books on which he lives.

Originally posted by SatansArtist

i think the movie was dope.. but the ending kinda sucked... i never seen a movie where everyone scream and jumped out of their seats..:eek:

sadly. when i watched the others. there was a scene that made me jump out my seat .

excellent airtime too

one of my friends brothers saw it and said it was the worst movie he's ever seen.

I was like no way...impossible...it can't be that bad, I've seen the previews it looks pretty cool.

saw it last night and I agree...it sucked. save your money on this one. I will say it kinda started out alright with the crop circles and everything, but went downhill fast....real fast.

just saw it and i thought it was the worst movie M.Knight has made so far. The movie starts of good but it really doesn't lead up to anything.Plus the fight scenes should have been taken out and some parts of the movie felt like Independence Day. I guess i expected too much at the ending. Another thing I did't like is that the movie is filmed in the Philly area and M.Knight has a role in it. I know that it's his trademark and all but it didn't do good for the movie.

Archived