Olympia legal walls

trew

Sorry to annoy everyone with this, but here goes -

Can anyone give me any information on any legal walls that I'd be able to paint while I'm in Olympia. I'm going to be down for a few days and was wondering about hitting up some walls while I'm down. Thanks - The Trewth

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by drunkard

but you can check out the miller brewery. you can take a gallon jug and fill it up at the fish tail ale for hella cheap to.

i dont like miller much but you cant beat a cheap gallon of brew

nope....never been there......hey "trew".......you still got my e-mail addy?.....I ain't in the 'ham anymore.......think back-you met me at the "up & up"........I was in town for a minute or two.

There used to be quite a few legal walls in Olympia..when I left that state there was only one that I know of..Find the "spar" resturaunt..if you are at the corner with the coffee shop..(the one with the menes mural) if you are standing with your back to the door of the coffee shop..cross the street..go halfway up the block..on your left hand side across the street will be an alley..if you go down the alley to your left..you will see a fairly big legal wall..Im sure its all crap now..But there have been some funny times there..

Enjoy..

As far as tacoma spots or seattle spots..you kind of need to know people already..have fun..

Archived