photoshop geek sessions

enueone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you know i try and do most of the time but sometimes i get the urge to try and change their ways, guess it's all in vein.

--

where is this from??

Yo checkout the superb tech

Cashin' checks through dialect

Doper than the gold around your neck

This is my manuscript to spit lyrics like fat spliffs

I show the whole damn world my gift

For Paris I'm speakin' upon

Powerful just like a pod

Positioned in the proper placement

Focus like militant deep as concentrational caverns

Devising secret plans on spitting atoms

I verbalize

Lust to bust

Just as dangerous

As watching Mt. Vesuvius erupt

Corrupt a data disk

From the super soul powered slums

zion i, Planet Asia make it bump, bump

I'm deep off in the trunk

SWATS call it crunk

The 15 inch whoofers make the beat go thump

I dump clips of prose over ? goes

The chillin' is killin' with the illest type flows

SHUT UP WILL YOU!!! PLEASE JUST SHUT UP!

One thing you should think about before you start blabbing away bull shit...is that you dont know who is posting on this board.....

I'm sorry that the first thing I thought of was SWET....so fucking what. If you dont think it looks like then that fine.... thats fucking GRRRRRREAT!

Who fucking cares if you do outline on the computer because you have to be able to paint it on a fucking wall. I can rock crazy fills and ideas on a computer all fucking day long...so fucking what! It's for fun and only for fun.

one other thing.... I would agree with you about the Europe kids biting people from the states but very little of them did that. Perfect example would be ummm lets see... MODE2 Who from the US paints like him? Really now...WHO? how about BATES? How about RENS? Come on now! Old School kids from Europe didn't bite as much as you want to think that they did! They had there own style. not saying it was the best!

[This message has been edited by whatajerk (edited 09-19-2001).]

• 2 years later...

open minded.

i think........

photoshop graff is just a DIGITAL BLACKBOOK with more possilbilities for people who cant go out and buy all these prismas, paint markers, etc. example: just about anyone could come up with some sick ass color schemes, perfect it and then go paint it. i think alot more toys would stop biting everyones style if they used this, cause they could come up with there own color schemes, etc. alot more easier, with a couple clicks of a button. what i cant stand is, all these fake ass coporate fucks exploiting some cheesy ass, lame, gay"digital graff" all over my little sisters new shirt or something. :mad:

now post something you created or shut up. :D

Re: open minded.

Originally posted by SpoonSports

i think........

photoshop graff is just a DIGITAL BLACKBOOK with more possilbilities for people who cant go out and buy all these prismas, paint markers, etc.

if you can afford a computer you can buy some markers.

how did this thing get resurrected?

Re: Re: open minded.

Originally posted by heavyLox

if you can afford a computer you can buy some markers.

how did this thing get resurrected?

thats the most IGNORANT thing i ever heard. i got a computer, but i cant go and buy a shit load of markers right now. not even a couple and i got money in my pocket. people got "bills" and shit ya know. i dont even know how i get paint sometimes, it just comes to me from friends, work, etc. and most kids only got a computer cause there parents bought it, they didn't. dumb ass. alot of people use photoshop and shit, mear and saber use graphic programs to animate stuff, giant is famous for it, so on and so on!

anyways,

isn't that 12oz prophet banner on the top left made from "PHOTOSHOP"?

Archived