photoshop geek sessions

enueone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by str8underground:

Which outline of Swet did you scan in? Photoshop is a great tool! I use it everyday! Try not to BITE with it.

haha..ain't no bites...but whatever..

keep keyboard thuggin tho..heads know you keep it real cuz you str8undaground yo...

[This message has been edited by enueone (edited 09-19-2001).]

Well...I'm with str8underground...... It looks like a SWET. SORRY BUT IT DOES!

And there is no keyboard thuging going on here.

Your first one doesn't it's just the second one....and trust me I KNOW I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT THINKS THAT

[This message has been edited by whatajerk (edited 09-19-2001).]

You Dumb cyber graffiti dorks don't know anything about graff!!! Except what you learned on here by other non-graffiti intelligent fag's and magazines. If you really wanna say somebody looks like some body really look at your hero's style a see that most of them bite it from older writers. Ecspecialy the european cats because US start this whole thing and they learned but imitating our style which were colaberation of friends ideas and new ones and as far as Photo shop graffiti it is great to use new tools to create this art. If i busted out all of your favorites hiding works you will see that there are alot of old school train writer using the computer to create pieces. Learn to appreciate what you can do!!!!

DUH! Enue is a real graff writer FOOLS! He used to reprezent around my way back in the day with nace and crispo...

Originally posted by 2slim:

i agree...everyone on this post IS a fag.. anyone who does computer generated graffiti can fuck off you pussies!!!!!!!!!

lol...damn..if i knew that this shit was just gonna turn into a big pile of shit talk i woulda never posted...

i'm not tryin to flex like photoshop fills is real graf or an alternative to painting...i had some sketches..i scanned em in..people post sketches on here all the time..i was just posting cuz i know mad heads do fuck around with photoshop...i was bored..that's it...

as far as biting swet...it's not like i sat there with an outline and copied letters..i haven't copied a letter since maybe 91 from subway art when i first started drawing outlines...but who can say they didn't do that at one point or another.....maybe subconciously i'm influenced by swet..i've liked his shit no doubt since i first saw flix in like 95...but i never really thought about it like that....but mostly my influence comes from heads i've painted with...mostly nace, since he pretty much showed me alot of shit when i was growin up, and was the first writer i knew in my area that actually knew what the fuck he was doin..and kaws and tdee, cuz they had the bangin shit around jersey city and the path lines from newark to the city.....and later heads like sew, pre, jesc, pose2 when i lived in philly....you're influenced by your experience and your surroundings..there isn't 1 person that's 100% original...if you say you are..then you're lyin to yourself....because every person has seen something that made them wanna get into it..originality has nothing to do with reinventing the wheel each time somethin is done..it's about adding your own shit to it and elevating what was there already...any piece you look at..i don't care who it is...has some influence from somewhere else...

so what...my e's are bent..if you think that outline looks like someone elses ...that's cool with me...it's not the only outline i can rock...

i'm not sittin here postin shit cuz i want people's attention..i was just tryin to start a thread about computer related shit cuz i know heads do it...and i was curious to see if anyone else had shit...there's enough beefin elsewhere...it doesn't need to be brought into this thread...

just chill out..

thank you...

what i do is scan the stuff i do in pencil, start a new layer and trace the whole thing in solid black with the line tool, delete the crap pencil layer, make new layers, i dunno man it's all about the layers and some touch up but, that stuff i post is my old wack shit.

don't even know if you're talkin' to me but whatever.

[This message has been edited by seb_two (edited 09-19-2001).]

i wouldn't take any of these haters seriously, think about it, has anyone with any skills ever really dissed someone else's work? no, doesn't happen, post some of your str8undaground sketches/peices and whatajackass stickers, anyone picking up any similarities that quick has been staring at other peoples work a bit too often... no much a much too much

Seb Two...... I agreed with STR8 does that mean I'm a dumb ass?

ummmm why dont you just SHUT UP! lol

when you thought of a name you couldn't fins one that you could put a "1" after it....you have to be the second.....

FAG

[This message has been edited by whatajerk (edited 09-19-2001).]

wow.....your thats good.....ummmm i'm scared! the funny thing is that some people on this board know who I am.....hehehehe.... BURN ME? Umm instead of showing shit online why not set up a time and a place.....maybe if your not that far away from me we can paint. that will be fun!

man..it's cool..

whatajerk got a right to voice his opinion..as does everyone else...

whether you gotta listen to it is entirely up to you...

i ain't sweatin it if someone says oh this looks like so and so..i never thought my shit could look like swet...his stuff is way smoother and has more flow...

it ain't about gettin bent and callin people names or whatever..i ain't tryin to disrespect anyone in this post...or in life in general..that's not how i am... if you wanna go talk trash..you're disrespecting yourself already by letting the negativity pass through you....there's no need to for me to propagate it..nah mean...

seb...dope stuff btw....colors are tight...

i'm just sayin' tho, has anyone ever met a skilled writer who is an asshole a dumbass or just has a plain shit attitude about other peoples work? i'm sure they're out there but i haven't found one yet, so please, i wanna see this stuff whatjerk surprise me.

post it, or email me, whatever, if i don't laugh when i see it i'll start respecting what you say, but i'm am not going to disapoint myself i am going to expect a "my scanner is broken" response or something.

brainiac dumb dumbs bust a scientifical

-ma

cool

--

Yo I weave a tapestry strike rapidly and magically

Alter battle rap habitats automatically

You back down, I change your background like Photoshop

My oratory inventory's overstocked

I'm ripping the track, djs are enjoying it

Cutting it up, and completely destroying it

Ambidextrous, yo you must be on a deathwish

Stepping to this, I'm venemous I'll leave you breathless

I spat words, waxed and taxed herbs

Your raps absurd, backs get fractured,

My crack a shell, back your mademoiselle

Take the cake then I break like a bat out of hell

You fuck with Esoteric catch a capital L

Lock horns with 7l, son there's none parallel

You need a beat to flow to? You're lucky if your said Hello to

Bitch-ass crab I thought I told you

-7L & esoteric

Originally posted by whatajerk:

wow your quoting my boys.....thanks from giving them props...I'll tell them when I see them next....

thats pretty cool, i've been to shows but don't know either of them personally. you'll never catch me printing lyrics on my j-card without citing references. guess you must know where that came from too.

Archived