meeting of styles ireland 2002

harry

part of the europe wide meeting of styles kicks off in ireland on friday featuring: tdaklann (ireland and uk) sub cern(nyc) darco (paris) shime amik mr abc (austrailia) waf (belgium) bates tiws ( copenhagen) cazo(weisban)kelzo japes bich sied tase fact (uk)and many more...pics will be up soon...i hope.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_sofarok
Originally posted by hyrax

that darco piece isn't too pleasing, but shime really pulled that effect off nicely....bates and chea's pieces are dope

they look better in the flicks than in person.....

Originally posted by harry

that piece is by maser..he hasnt been painting too long but is definetl one of the top writers in ireland right now no question..

True, he develloped very quikly, amazing stuff. he is one of my favorite irish top 3. (Dats, Jor, Mase) I prefer the other 2's style especialy Dats but Mase's stuff is fresher and it burns more

Originally posted by harry

that piece is by maser..he hasnt been painting too long but is definetl one of the top writers in ireland right now no question..

that kids got skill, how long he bin painting

maser probably been painting properly now for about 3 -4 years ..yeah dope jam dope pieces everyone was really chilled ..definetly best jam we have held only problem was the rain and that disapperared for 2 days ..how do we top it for 2003??

Archived