all hope may be lost but...

segar

Re: All Out Moron!

Originally posted by CardPuller23

This kid is sitting here talking about being a gangster?!?!?!?!?!?!

Maybe a Polish gangster because I could scrub my dishes with your fucking eyebrows! Those things look like brillo pads! Mr. C Walk, you ain't shit! That's real! You stand a whole 6 feet tall? I'm still bigger than you dog! Don't think because HORE's smaller than you that I won't slap the shit out you when I see you next! Get real man! Skaip's scrawny ass looks like he's trying out for the JV basketball team! You fool's really think you scare cats? I'm older than you and I'm bigger than you! If you want to play that chain of command shit that you're pulling on HORE then I'll do that shit to you!

Don't fuck with the bigger fish, kid!

You backwoods fuck!

do it to me then bitch....you know who i am .... i dont give a fuck who you are> i woop people that are older and bigger than me constantly >

dont get it twisted> i aint tyring to scare nobody you chump> bitches get stitches keep hiding behind a screen name pussy....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by ZedIsDed

you and your crew (whoever that is, all i know is you write biter, but i never heard of you except for 12oz prophet) is the whole west coast.....i better run then

you and...the WHOLE west coast is gonna fly east to beat me up......are you gonna cross out the 2 or 3 freights i have left runnin. go right ahead...thats the highest praise imaginable. make sure you post the fliks on 12oz prophet so i can get them for my collection. im afraid...no really im really really afraid...seriously.

why don't you go check out scribble, clout, or better yet...spend some time in your local yard. you'll see me rollin past old man.

you're washed up, and your graff is horrible. your opinion means absolutely zero.

Originally posted by segar

mr.cwalk i wish you could suck it up and say to yourself "why do i even talk to hore he does not care what i say and never will".." i should just drop the whole beef with him because there is no reason to talk shit if hore wont listen or even care" if you would stop buting into my life everything would be ok. i tryed to stay the fuck away from you because you are every thing i hate but yet you wont stop talking to me or leave me alone.. your like some little kid who wants attention. mabie you like me or some gay shit like that i dont know all i know is i hope i do see you one on one i will fight you and win no more of having your crew behind you.. fuck you!

ps.drugs wants his letters back..ha!

for somebody that doesnt care so much you still keep responding>

i dont want attention this is directed only at you>

i cant wait for you to fight me>>>hahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

i dont need anyone from my crew ill squab you and all your lil pussy friends you vapor sasqueer any of you bring it>

keep hiding bitch>

and the drugs thing please, get over it toy(s)

Originally posted by Graff Jesus

why don't you go check out scribble, clout, or better yet...spend some time in your local yard. you'll see me rollin past old man.

you're washed up, and your graff is horrible. your opinion means absolutely zero.

the fact that you are telling me to look in a magazine for your shit

just prooves my point. your just a well rounded toy. your graffiti is horribly unoriginal (even though i cant really say that cause i never seen you up) you got busted through the computer you love so much, and your a chump who is all talk on the internet. i mean if there was no magazines or internet what ever would you do. that is the only place you exist. but worse than all of that you told me to look in a scribble for you graffiti. ill leave you alone though, i dont pick on children with "6" years under their belt.

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by ZedIsDed

the fact that you are telling me to look in a magazine for your shit

just prooves my point. your just a well rounded toy. your graffiti is horribly unoriginal (even though i cant really say that cause i never seen you up) you got busted through the computer you love so much, and your a chump who is all talk on the internet. i mean if there was no magazines or internet what ever would you do. that is the only place you exist. but worse than all of that you told me to look in a scribble for you graffiti. ill leave you alone though, i dont pick on children with "6" years under their belt.

shit i was just trying to help your old ass out. since you obviously don't set foot in any yards these days. what you think you deserve some props cause you started an old-school crew and you used to put work in? sorry fucker, no love here. no love.

like i said, your opinion means zero. fuck you. i'm killing the lines, and you're just getting older.

Originally posted by Graff Jesus

shit i was just trying to help your old ass out. since you obviously don't set foot in any yards these days. what you think you deserve some props cause you started an old-school crew and you used to put work in? sorry fucker, no love here. no love.

like i said, your opinion means zero. fuck you. i'm killing the lines, and you're just getting older.

while all that may be true....the fact remains your entire existance in this graff game is scribble magazine and the 12oz prophet.

All of you kids are playing yourselves. My opinion of all of you drops with each post.

Anyone secure in the knowledge of how much work they've put in and how they've handled their conflicts does not need to be arguing on the internet.

The last word will never be in here. It's on the trains.

Guest SPFlatty

that was for some good reading!! sorta like a soap opera. i got a couple for ya hore. killa kali killing the competition...

Originally posted by Cracked Ass

All of you kids are playing yourselves. My opinion of all of you drops with each post.

Anyone secure in the knowledge of how much work they've put in and how they've handled their conflicts does not need to be arguing on the internet.

The last word will never be in here. It's on the trains.

anybody that has put in any significant work probally doesnt give a shit of anybody's opinion dropping of them because of something they read on this board.....

and thats my word>

Guest CardPuller23

Re: Re: All Out Moron!

Originally posted by Mr.C-Walk

do it to me then bitch....you know who i am .... i dont give a fuck who you are> i woop people that are older and bigger than me constantly >

dont get it twisted> i aint tyring to scare nobody you chump> bitches get stitches keep hiding behind a screen name pussy....

I will! Next time I'm in your neck of "the woods" , you little suburban girl scout! That's real! You need to get your ass over to the outdoor store and buy some new hiking boots to match your little polo's and cargo shorts so you look real sharp up in a casket! I warned you little girl!

Tell me when the last time was that you "whooped" someone! I want to hear this! Eat dicks, chump!

Re: Re: Re: All Out Moron!

I will! Next time I'm in your neck of "the woods" , you little suburban girl scout! That's real! You need to get your ass over to the outdoor store and buy some new hiking boots to match your little polo's and cargo shorts so you look real sharp up in a casket! I warned you little girl!

Tell me when the last time was that you "whooped" someone! I want to hear this! Eat dicks, chump!

yawn....yeah im really not to worried there tough guy.>thats real>

all the same stuff i wrote last time pussy

Re: Re: Re: the bitch in you>

see the thing is when i really talk shit to someone on here its not anonomys they know who it is> why dont you shoot over an email tell me who the fuck you are instead of hiding behind some screen name on the net.... come put me in a casket bitch> i stay strapped

Guest CardPuller23

Re: Re: Re: Re: the bitch in you>

see the thing is when i really talk shit to someone on here its not anonomys they know who it is> why dont you shoot over an email tell me who the fuck you are instead of hiding behind some screen name on the net.... come put me in a casket bitch> i stay strapped

This is really getting to you ain't it? I ain't even about the internet like you kid! I got this whole setup here linked to my boy's address and shit because I'm not even about this whole computer fame thing! I was chit chatting with him about how this silly shit amazes me and he told me if I ever wanted to link up with kids or track some bitches like you down that I could do it right here! Sure as fuck! Here you are bitch! You're just mad because I'm busting on your clothes and your silly lisp and haircut! For real kid.......get some tweezers or wax and handle that eyebrow of yours! Make it into 2 seperate eyebrows instead of just one big one! You couldn't even use a trimmer to thin that shit out.........you'd have to use a fucking weedwacker! Oh and by the way........do you carry that gun on the bus with you? Hide it under your pillow at your mom and dads house? Fake cats run from real gats! Pistol whippings hurt son!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: the bitch in you>

This is really getting to you ain't it? I ain't even about the internet like you kid! I got this whole setup here linked to my boy's address and shit because I'm not even about this whole computer fame thing! I was chit chatting with him about how this silly shit amazes me and he told me if I ever wanted to link up with kids or track some bitches like you down that I could do it right here! Sure as fuck! Here you are bitch! You're just mad because I'm busting on your clothes and your silly lisp and haircut! For real kid.......get some tweezers or wax and handle that eyebrow of yours! Make it into 2 seperate eyebrows instead of just one big one! You couldn't even use a trimmer to thin that shit out.........you'd have to use a fucking weedwacker! Oh and by the way........do you carry that gun on the bus with you? Hide it under your pillow at your mom and dads house? Fake cats run from real gats! Pistol whippings hurt son!!

your a joke> i dont think you even know who yout talking to anymore

seperate eyebrows and shit....whatever that aint me homie> I wish you would come around because your right fake cats do run from real gats....

i got duel p90's for that ass

and the clothes haircut and shit like that....please bitch....i pull stricktly notches.....please believe it

Guest CardPuller23

Herbs like you!

your a joke> i dont think you even know who yout talking to anymore

seperate eyebrows and shit....whatever that aint me homie> I wish you would come around because your right fake cats do run from real gats....

i got duel p90's for that ass

and the clothes haircut and shit like that....please bitch....i pull stricktly notches.....please believe it

Duel p-90's?

Notches?

You ain't pulling nothing riding the bus from the burbs kid!

You're a suburbanite bitch!

I don't know you but I know about your friends, right???

Yeah that makes a ton of sense!

You must be thug though because you can't even spell straight you illiterate fuck!

Zroe? As in Zroe common sense? You're dumber than you look, still talking back to me son! Give it up and leave HORE alone!

Re: Herbs like you!

Duel p-90's?

Notches?

You ain't pulling nothing riding the bus from the burbs kid!

You're a suburbanite bitch!

I don't know you but I know about your friends, right???

Yeah that makes a ton of sense!

You must be thug though because you can't even spell straight you illiterate fuck!

Zroe? As in Zroe common sense? You're dumber than you look, still talking back to me son! Give it up and leave HORE alone!

your a clown.....

this aint zroe for one....i dont live in the burbs....i do pull top notch pussy...and i do have duel p-90's and believe me you dont want none....

Archived