all hope may be lost but...

segar

im not trying to sound like a bitch but im broke and so is my camera and im just wondering if any of you have seen any trains by "HORE" i have put in alot of work this year and i dont have flicks of most of my shit if anyone has any flicks they want to trade me hit up my e-mail im always down...

here are a few ive seen this week..

empte.

apart.

metroe/ming.

a2m,e2e

lost.

dekay/2

worm.

meter..

hate me now....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by segar

im not trying to sound like a bitch but im broke and so is my camera and im just wondering if any of you have seen any trains by "HORE" i have put in alot of work this year and i dont have flicks of most of my shit if anyone has any flicks they want to trade me hit up my e-mail im always down...

/B]

what a dork.....you think your the only one that doesnt get flix?.....

quit trying to hype your shit up.......aye and dont worry about sounding like a bitch cuz anyone that has ever met you knows you are a bitch>

im still gonna get you fucks.....please know that<

mr. c-walk i now live in a place where you will never find me and lots of your shitty stock tip half baked fr8s come here and i rag the fuck out of them. so i dont know how you are (still going to get me) you already had many chances to fight me but now i will never see you again.. i never liked you or your lisp.. after only writing for about a year i could burn you and i did more city work than you. please stop even talking to me cuz i could give a fuck about you and your crew..get a life fag...

mr. c-walk i now live in a place where you will never find me and lots of your shitty stock tip half baked fr8s come here and i rag the fuck out of them. so i dont know how you are (still going to get me) you already had many chances to fight me but now i will never see you again.. i never liked you or your lisp.. after only writing for about a year i could burn you and i did more city work than you. please stop even talking to me cuz i could give a fuck about you and your crew..get a life fag...

a. its a small world you will deffinately get rolled up.

b. you cant burn me and will never be able to

c. i have put in more work in other cities then you ever have in your own or ever will.

d. i never wanted to fight you before so dont act like i had many chances i just didnt want you around but now you got another thing coming

p.s like i said its a small world hide well.....

Originally posted by seeking

jesus christ, yall's some fags. [/quote

shut the fuck up.....dont go getting sticking your head in this one I already gotta deal with this little bitch and im not in any mood to read shit from some other fuck......dont get your shit added to the list>

hahaha... get a hold of yourself tiger.

if you want to play internet comando with homeboy, you go right ahead. but if you put it out there for us all to see, dont get mad when we call it as it is: dumb shit.

but i mean, if you want 'beef' with me, and for us to cross eachother out, haha, i mean, ok, what do you write? i'll get right on it...

seeks/whateverdunnyoner

im sure if you wanna figure it out just poke around and you will figure out what i write....i think i know who you are and if im right u aint got much to loose....but like i told the other kid its a small world and if you wanna play im sure ill run into you too....

haha...there is actually two hardcore "beefs" going on in this thread....yall best watch yo selfs before the gat starts popping off in here...take cover niggaz...i wish i could be a moderator so i could just delete fools...but i be deleting niggaz on da streets, dats my word

get a life please stop trying to act so tuff mr.c-walk everyone clowns on you behind your back even old members of your crew. its funny how you think you are cool with so many of those people in oregon but yet most of them can see i put in more work and they have my back..

just stop trying to act like a gangsta and keep painting. mabie some day you will get some respect..

thanks to all of the people who e-mailed the flicks it was nice to see my shit goes places.....thanks..you know who you are.

get a life please stop trying to act so tuff mr.c-walk everyone clowns on you behind your back even old members of your crew. its funny how you think you are cool with so many of those people in oregon but yet most of them can see i put in more work and they have my back..

just stop trying to act like a gangsta and keep painting. mabie some day you will get some respect..

thanks to all of the people who e-mailed the flicks it was nice to see my shit goes places.....thanks..you know who you are.

i am a gangster>

and i have more respect then you will ever have...

fuck oregon>

and you will deffinately get your ass kicked so i hope it is all worth it to you.....

i dont give a fuck about graffiti>

but i love clowning you and anybody else for that matter>

one more thing nobody will have your back when your getting stomped out>

and one more thing nobody will say shit to my face so keep my name in your mouth bitch and behind my back>

and another thing if there old members of my crew i must not give a fuck about them >

Originally posted by IHATEU

haha...there is actually two hardcore "beefs" going on in this thread....yall best watch yo selfs before the gat starts popping off in here...take cover niggaz...i wish i could be a moderator so i could just delete fools...but i be deleting niggaz on da streets, dats my word

fuck it wanna start a third>

you wont find me... and if you do i dont care because i have changed alot since you last saw me im a 300 pound black man with nothing to lose.. i will kill you with a sharpie!

why dont you just go home and stop acting like your a gangsta..

yo ill crush you

please...im a gangsta.

im off the hard streets of thousand oaks california loc

dont fuck with me foo

i did 10 years flat in chino

im so hardcore its sick

fuckin american me, colors i seen all the gangsta fliks foo

i been through some hardcore shit.

you dont know me....you want beef...wha wha!

im so tuff i come on the computer to talk about how hard i am.

and these kids are really serious about this shit!

you wont find me... and if you do i dont care because i have changed alot since you last saw me im a 300 pound black man with nothing to lose.. i will kill you with a sharpie!

why dont you just go home and stop acting like your a gangsta..

fuck it im done with it like i have told you over and over i hope you think your funny because i am hella serious.....

hide well bitch>

and to anybody else who thinks there funny and wants to get involved we can do it>

Originally posted by ZedIsDed

yo ill crush you

please...im a gangsta.

dont fuck with me foo

im so hardcore its sick

im not a kid and yes im really serious about this shit>

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by ZedIsDed

yo ill crush you

please...im a gangsta.

dont fuck with me foo

im so hardcore its sick

start a war with the whole west coast SB. you're doing a good job of it.

you and your crew (whoever that is, all i know is you write biter, but i never heard of you except for 12oz prophet) is the whole west coast.....i better run then

you and...the WHOLE west coast is gonna fly east to beat me up......are you gonna cross out the 2 or 3 freights i have left runnin. go right ahead...thats the highest praise imaginable. make sure you post the fliks on 12oz prophet so i can get them for my collection. im afraid...no really im really really afraid...seriously.

mr.cwalk i wish you could suck it up and say to yourself "why do i even talk to hore he does not care what i say and never will".." i should just drop the whole beef with him because there is no reason to talk shit if hore wont listen or even care" if you would stop buting into my life everything would be ok. i tryed to stay the fuck away from you because you are every thing i hate but yet you wont stop talking to me or leave me alone.. your like some little kid who wants attention. mabie you like me or some gay shit like that i dont know all i know is i hope i do see you one on one i will fight you and win no more of having your crew behind you.. fuck you!

ps.drugs wants his letters back..ha!

Guest CardPuller23

All Out Moron!

This kid is sitting here talking about being a gangster?!?!?!?!?!?!

Maybe a Polish gangster because I could scrub my dishes with your fucking eyebrows! Those things look like brillo pads! Mr. C Walk, you ain't shit! That's real! You stand a whole 6 feet tall? I'm still bigger than you dog! Don't think because HORE's smaller than you that I won't slap the shit out you when I see you next! Get real man! Skaip's scrawny ass looks like he's trying out for the JV basketball team! You fool's really think you scare cats? I'm older than you and I'm bigger than you! If you want to play that chain of command shit that you're pulling on HORE then I'll do that shit to you!

Don't fuck with the bigger fish, kid!

You backwoods fuck!

Archived