nEW sTUfF fROM ThE nEW mEMbER.......

Guest rEaL 1NA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by stupid412

my guess is hes between the ages of 12-14

and has seen to many pairs of "jncos"

i wouldnt be the one to say this but im the mood to be mean

Originally posted by rEaL 1NA

you're probably right. I love it how there are so many people on these boards that are so much better than everyone who posts shit and represents, but convieniently enough they don't have access to a scanner, or they're too good to bother. That's just my two......anyway fuck em'. I do this stuff for me, not you.

actually u dumb idiot....he was talking about you.....also, why would i go out of my way to try and prove my self to some1 as wack as u? its the fuckin net.........now 12 has 1 more toy mentality to deal with.....

nobodey thats ne good wants to waste there time just for u to say o... well i guess u do destroy me. Seriously i dont even know why ppl post there stuff and then get mad at everyone who tells them its wack. U dont even know what a hand is. i totally encourage u to continue with graffiti and art in general its a great thing but at this point the onley ppl u need to be talking with is ppl u know personally or ppl at ur level. the internet is not the place to learn.

-this shit is actually not nearly as bad as people are making it out to be. it does suck, but you have the right idea with the straight letters and whatnot and they're pretty clean. keep practicing.

-don't do hip hop fabulous characters. they're just gay.

-real is a very very stupid word. however, i would keep working with it and change it when you get better. and i mean alot better.

-your handstyles are weak. practice them for hours. cover page after page after page with layers of tags. never stop this process. always strive for perfection. don't try to make the letters all crazy and complicated, just try to make them flow together.

-Don'T TyPe liKe ThIs. it makes you look like a fucking retard. i can't even begin to fathom what would make you want to do that. maybe you could explain that to me? i just don't get it.

-don't worry about the criticism. most of the people on here are just trying to be funny and feel better about themselves by ripping on people. it's just the internet. listen to the constructive criticism, ignore the negative. there's no sense arguing on here. when you get all heated about people clowning you, you're just playing yourself. you're a beginner whether you like it or not, but that's perfectly alright as long as you keep a humble attitude. and when you gett better, don't think that gives you the right to be a cocky asshole. always stay modest. let your work speak for itself.

-it looks like you're going for an old school subway style for your pieces, which is a very good thing. http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00230968f00000018.jpg'> this one reminds me alot of kase 2, who just so happens to be my favorite writer. give it a 3d and make the l proportionate with the rest of the letters, and it wouldn't look too bad. if i remember correctly, kase 2 actually used "real" as a backup name, which leads me to the suspicion that you may have bit one of his pieces for that sketch. that's ok for now as long as you don't try to pass it off as your own (which includes posting it on here). then again, you probably didn't bite it and i'm just talking out my ass.

-despite the fact that i like where you're trying to go with your pieces, i really think you should concentrate your efforts on straight letters and handstyles for now.

-that "zamp" sketch is absolutely horrendous

-keep practicing, paint where nobody will see it for a long time, and when you think you're good enough (which will probably be long before you really are), go wreck shit. learn with stock tips and later switch to thins if you want to. lots of people prefer stocks. stay away from legal walls at all costs. have fun.

Originally posted by Ser3adc

i like your strait letters but that's it...keep on workin at it man...stay up.

stay up? STAY UP?! I think not! more like stay inside drawing your ASS off before getting up! I must also say that's good advice from DMX there, as well as a really funny special olympics spoof ad. Anyways, just take dxm's advice, i just wanted to add that comment.

I'm out.

Archived