I have no car and no house

mapo wc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest postaholic

washing clothes- goto apartments, tons of them have those washing facilities on site. you'll need detergent to i guess, but not really, its not like you'd care.

bathing- first i'd try friends houses, then i'd think about pools in apartments, or jacuzzi's, or hotels and so forth. or just ask a random person, talk to them for a bit, and then ask if they wouldnt mind hooking you up with a shower. you said you were in a college town right? im sure some drunk college idiot or party animal would sacrifice the shower for you.

food/shelter- think about 24 hour places. such as restraunts and hotels. once my boy and I went outta town chasing this chick i was in love with, but we didnt have money for a hotel room, so i kicked it with tha clerks in tha lobby, and we winded up posting up in there for like 6 hours, watching cable tv, reading news papers, sleeping somewhat on the coaches, and so on. then when they realised we didnt have a room and we were just lounging in there for no reason, they kindly asked us to leave, which was cool with us, and we went and hung out in a 24 hour restraunt for a bit, where we got free water and like some crackers or some shit. then we went and slept in tha car for like 2 hours until 6am, and then i entered the hotel again for free breakfast. got like 34 glasses of OJ and ate like 64 bowls of cereal.

being homeless is horrible, but its also avoidable. like others mentioned, think wisely, and always be humble and polite to those who try to help you.

life is a hustle. the more work you put in tha game, the more you get out of it.

:idea:

Archived