Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest LethalDosage

check this shit out!

^ what the fuck, do you sit there and wait for people to make new threads?? HAHHA..this is like the 120312930129308123098 thread that i have seen you first in. I think your winnin man..

Also that shit(icyhotstuntaz) was so like, uh...2 years ago?

i did a search for that shit on SongSpy and scored a list of about 10 of their songs. It seems people have taken the liberty to add "worst rap ever" and "download and laugh" to the song titles.

Originally posted by Fox Mulder

that shit has been posted like 100 times, really!

I know the stupidness of some people really irritates me...this shit is like so 4 years ago...

actually i think these are all fake sites. i'm pretty sure there was an original site that those guys made a few years ago...so you guys are a few years late with this one.

Guest LethalDosage
Originally posted by IntangibleFame

I know the stupidness of some people really irritates me...this shit is like so 4 years ago...

guess we cant all be up on the times of the current internet....sorry were not as cool, the nagain we dont sit at the 12oz site all day for the last 4 years...i sure do regret that, lemme tell ya.

what irritates the rest of us is that you bother to post that youve seen it before...guess it justifies your cool "12oz superiority" or whatever fame/recognition you fellas look for on this site...

i definately think youre cooler than me because youve seen it before. im sure everyone else reading does as well. job well done! neato!

Guest drunken phil

is this supposed to be a joke? notice how they mustve used photoshop or something to make their 32 cent watches glimmer.

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by LethalDosage

guess we cant all be up on the times of the current internet....sorry were not as cool, the nagain we dont sit at the 12oz site all day for the last 4 years...i sure do regret that, lemme tell ya.

what irritates the rest of us is that you bother to post that youve seen it before...guess it justifies your cool "12oz superiority" or whatever fame/recognition you fellas look for on this site...

i definately think youre cooler than me because youve seen it before. im sure everyone else reading does as well. job well done! neato!

actually he is right, this shit is played out.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this