rest in power ORDER ONE

RAGSOE

today is the two year anniversary of one of my best friends and downest writing partners death.if anybody has any kind words,leave 'em,or anything at all.he was a hardcore bomber,em cee,and he loved drinking and fucking sluts,and i know thats what he would want all of you to do.he was from the northwest.some may have known him,some may not,but he was a good friend,brother,and partner.watched him pee on some dude from the coup leg one night in a cipher,funniest shit i've ever seen............................

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahaha....he pissed on the leg of who?.....Boots?.....oh man,that's great.....sounds like a funny fellow........hope he's doing that right now to someone-wherever he is.....RIP.

hey ragsoe, missed you on your last visit bro, but I could tell you were here somehow... I dunno if I took your aim down wrong, so let me know what the fuck's up. I just talked to Chris and he's heading westward in case you didn't know.

RIP Order, heard some bizarre stories, what a champ.

Archived