QUAKE 2

Kr430n5_666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I played Quake 1 back in the day on AOL and then on a 56K, it sucked both ways, but I still got good.

CS sucks right now because my .dll is out of date. I swear to god, Counter Strike, let alone Half Life always has some new update that you have to download like every two months, it's annoying. Everytime I take a damn hiatus from playing, I have to update when I decide to play again. Fucking annoying. The cheating is ridiculous as well.

I played Quake 3 (RA3, DM, CTF) for maybe a total of a year. It's not all that great. I mean it's good, but the playability is nothing like....

MOTHERFUCKIN QUAKE 2. BEST ONLINE FPS IVE EVER PLAYED. I played the shit everyday for more than two years. I still have two fucking copies laying around somewhere. Let's see, I played the hell out of Threewave CTF. It was so much fun. A local guy who ran LAN parties developed a mod, not many people played it, but it was by far one of the most fun CTF mods I've ever played. The GREATEST CTF mod was Loki Minions CTF...fucking fun as hell, the sound effects were badass, the grappling hook was all that. Then everyone stopped playing it. I was 0wn1ng so much. Everyone started playing Rocket Arena 2 and I eventually caught on and got decently good at it. Then shitty Quake 3 came out and all my friends moved up to it so I was forced to also.

I refuse to believe Half Life was built on the Quake 2 engine.

yeah awesome ferris. i play ra2 also, but i just really dig regular deathmatch. i really cant stand all those ULTRA-DORK mods that require you to bind all these fucking keys to do spells and turn into robot wizards and all that junk. too complicated. i guess im just a fan of going crazy...hence why i enjoy playing at that NYGANG unlimited server because the ammo is totally unlimited and theres always lke 10 kids there and its fucking insane. hahaha.

bl4ckh4m...ill play anyday. we shuold play other servers. i noticed we did very good on that server today. hahaha. i got my screenshots workin, so i can be a dork and post them up here now. haha. mail me and ill give you my aim name so we can plan this more easily.

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

bl4ckh4m...ill play anyday. we shuold play other servers. i noticed we did very good on that server today. hahaha. i got my screenshots workin, so i can be a dork and post them up here now. haha. mail me and ill give you my aim name so we can plan this more easily.

whats your email address. just im me. w4cksp4m.

playing alot of q3a and the new army game that came out on the 4th of july....i cant wait for ut2003 to come out....i watched the trailer to it, and the graphics and weapons and gameplay look amazing....what kinda systems are you guys running? right now heres my deal.

750 duron which will soon (attmepted to) be overclocked as soon as i get my thermaltake volcano7+,

256 pc133 sdram on a gigabyte ga-7zxe mainboard

the ga-7zxe is a really really budget mainboard that i got because i was broke as hell...its got the old kt133a chipset on it, which doesnt always cut it anymore...this friday im ordering the soyo sy-kt333 dragon ultra platinum edition...

geforce4 mx420 (yes, i know i shouldve saved the extra 100 and went with the ti4200, but im planning to get it regardless and i thought the mx420 would be nice in a second lan rig im planning to build.)

all this is crammed into a beutiful lian li pc-6085 with a window cut in and a uv cold cathode....it looks nice...

quite an lame system at the momment, but i got plans for it...

My pc is a year old to say the least..

It's an AMD Tbird 1.33ghz ridin' dirty on an Asus A7V133 w/ Raid 0 capability running 512mb RAM on default bus and shit. I have two 30gig harddrives in Raid 0 (equaling 60gigs) and it's not all that great. Really no difference. GeForce2 GTS Pro...cuts it just fine.

I want a Mac next time around..

Archived