QUAKE 2

Kr430n5_666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ARHG CS SUCKS.

i have the original quake too. i havent played it online ever. if i recall correctly, its not to nice to 56k kids. you get walk-lag and you see it, you know? like in quake1, if you get lagged while walking, you stop. in quake 2, you get the minor illusion that you are still walking even though you maybe be a little bit behind, and im cool with that.

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

ARHG CS SUCKS.

i have the original quake too. i havent played it online ever. if i recall correctly, its not to nice to 56k kids. you get walk-lag and you see it, you know? like in quake1, if you get lagged while walking, you stop. in quake 2, you get the minor illusion that you are still walking even though you maybe be a little bit behind, and im cool with that.

Why all the anti-CS sentiment? Where do you think it goes wrong in comparison to Quake? I enjoy both of them.

I never played Quake1 online ... 14k at home with the folks wouldn't have been too much fun.

Quake2, on the other hand, woooo doggie was that game fun. That game is singlehandedly responsible for keeping me in the dorms many a night. Gamespy was the shibby.

i have the original quake too. i havent played it online ever. if i recall correctly, its not to nice to 56k kids. you get walk-lag and you see it, you know? like in quake1, if you get lagged while walking, you stop

yep. but that was back when everyone had 56k so it was all kosher.

counterstrike really does suck i hope people learn that soon.

anyone have quake2? anyone play it online? i think it would be amusing to battle someone here to death.

i'm assuming no one has it, but it is worth a shot.

"BLARG"

ive got it and i am down.

just cant play right now cause, i am at work until 8am.

Maybe I'm just too loyal or something to quake, but i really dont enjoy the models and overall appearence to counterstrike. I dont enjoy the way the game plays really either. ehh.

I can respect that .. different strokes. I enjoy the realism aspect (1 heasshot kills you, real guns, etc.) and the much better teamplay. It's not one for all.

Originally posted by Vanity

if someone has an ftp i can steal it from, im down. i dont trust kazaa.

im still a 56k thug anyway

just look for "quake2 warez full" on search engines...im sure youll find it. it should be an easy find. its reletively big, but worth the download.

poop man, i know what you are saying. quake got teams too, but i like the free for alls a lot. its chaos. words, kid.

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by Matthew13

Anyone played the new wolfenstein? I haven't played a computer game in years (up until 6 months ago I had a Pentium 66), my friend let me borrow that...intense. I can't get away from the mother fucker...

matthewSSthirteen.

great game...I beat it, still.

NYGANG edge unlimited

24.61.122.4:28500

this server is fucking crazy. its q2dm1 all day everyday with unlimited ammo and usually theres a nice amount of people there to be eradicated. is this cool with you? i got other servers we can smoke if you want something else.

i'm thinking we should meet up there around 4pm. you dig?

i used to be REALLY into quake 3 arena but then i broke the fucking game cause i realized i was playing my fucking life away. video games seriously fuck up your social skills after a while man

ahh good game bl4ckh4m. did you get any snapshots? i think i got rid of the bind that takes snaps.

nah unfortunatley i didnt. that server is nuts. im not sure how much i like unlimited ammo. good game forsure though

Archived