Whats bravery?

Guest ArtvandaL

Guest ArtvandaL

Palestinians in Nablus defied the Israeli-imposed army curfew for the third day in a row Tuesday, restoring a resemblance of normal life in the city after more than a month of Israels military occupation.

note:I got that from the Chicago Tribune today.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

bravery

Brav"er*y, n. [Cf. F. braverie.] 1. The quality of being brave; fearless; intrepidity.

Remember, sir, my liege, . . . The natural bravery of your isle. --Shak.

2. The act of braving; defiance; bravado. [Obs.]

Reform, then, without bravery or scandal of former times and persons. --Bacon.

3. Splendor; magnificence; showy appearance; ostentation; fine dress.

With scarfs and fans and double change of bravery. --Shak.

Like a stately ship . . . With all her bravery on, and tackle trim. --Milton.

4. A showy person; a fine gentleman; a beau. [Obs.]

A man that is the bravery of his age. --Beau. & Fl.

Originally posted by ArtvandaL

Palestinians in Nablus defied the Israeli-imposed army curfew for the third day in a row Tuesday, restoring a resemblance of normal life in the city after more than a month of Israels military occupation.

id like to think id be involved in something like that if put in a similar situations....who knows, in a few years i may get that chance....

isnt the world fun these days!!!!

Originally posted by ArtvandaL

in the union tribune it says 2nd day. and yes im so bored and drunk that i read the article so b0o0o0o in your face.

Guest willy.wonka

i had a strange feeling like i was gonna die today bodysurfin..for some reason i thought i was really gonna get attacked by a shark..or break my spine..if anything, something was really trying to scare me out of the water..then i thought about it and still believing that i could die catching these waves..i smiled and felt very good about living and excepted what i thought would be death..this happens to me a lot..when i think for some reason, "im gonna die now". i just except it and love God.best way i could put it.i thank God for the life that was givin to me.

Guest willy.wonka

nice pics KING BLING...socrates..im not drunk..imagine thinking you're gonna die and you just except it.

Archived