**train videos**

IwalkTheLine

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dephect

word of advice

DONT BUY ANY CONSEQUENCE VIDEOS!!!!

i got 1 and 2 and they were 2 hours of my life that i lost to boredem.

If your a train fanatic, you might like 2 but both of them are slow and bad photography.

yeah consequence 2 is pretty boring. theres probably more wholecars in both dirty handz videos. the trains are nice in C2 but the makers of it are really untalented when it comes to editing etc.

once people see one of the dirty handz videos they realise how bad most other graf videos really are...

Guest mikro137

sneak attack 1 was very very good. gtv8 sucked donkey cock. i liked tales from the rails , because the soundtrack stood out , although the content was ver good , that was the star.

Guest Sports Bra#1
Originally posted by mikro137

sneak attack 1 was very very good. gtv8 sucked donkey cock. i liked tales from the rails , because the soundtrack stood out , although the content was ver good , that was the star.

right on. i rock the tor just to hear the sound track sometimes.

i mean the content is fresh too, some good 8mm footage and all that. that guy talking about old freights, but the soundtrack in that bitch is off the chizzle.

Guest cheesecurd

who has any of the old TheLinesToughest videos? NOTHING beats those...put out in 95 they must have took years to put together the way trains were painted back in the day... will trade mad ficks and or semen sample that could be used as false evidence if you ever wanna rape someone...for TLT 1 OR 2. OR 3? Never seen 3... who's seen On The hunt or the blinddog's holiday video? are they worth sending concealed monies?

Originally posted by JEBUS

I RECOMMEND :

"PUSSY PUMPING DILDOS"...

ITS A QUALITY FAMILY PICTURE.I WOULD RECOMEND THIS ONE SUITABLE FOR ALL OUR CRISTIAN CONSERVITIVE VEIWERS....

Yes yes..... this video is an inteligent look "in to" the human mind and "inner" workings of the female body. They take you "inside" then "back out" as the "delv into" the true ideals of the human inferstructure "within" the female subcultures. They really "penetrate" the ideals and morals that make up the "guts" of a species.

3 thumbs "up" from CAPS

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
who the fuck said I was a Yank' date=' ya stupid wanker. Shut your pie hole before I stuff it full of deep fried chocolate bars.[/quote']

o dear. well clearly your more ignorant than the average fuckwit. deep fried chocolate bars are a scottish thing, english people and scottish are different. so if we are stereotyping, which country are you from?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

dank i have seen a fiew vids around germany that are pretty cool but nothing is as cool as the vid where 15 people bomb that train in london its sick i dont have the link but i know someone here does its sick

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
dank i have seen a fiew vids around germany that are pretty cool but nothing is as cool as the vid where 15 people bomb that train in london its sick i dont have the link but i know someone here does its sick

I think you may be referring to this video.

http://video.google.com.au/videoplay?docid=2719645845778573975&q=Dirty+Handz+1

there are a few clips around on youtube etc: from it. this is the full one.

Archived