French Nike commercials

xgoldfrontsx

Damn!!!

Has everyone seen these commercials. They are bad ass. Those guys running and jumping over like 2 story drops and off balconies. It's insane. I'm pretty sure they're doing the stuff gfor real too, no wires or cables or anything.

If you know anything else about this, post.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

a few months back o nthe news they had a report its a sport in france they go to malls and do that and recently the commercials have been coming out no wires or safety cables etc would make running from the cops a lot easier and easier to get to those "hard to reach" spots :crazy:

Originally posted by liftoner

Damn!!!

Has everyone seen these commercials. They are bad ass. Those guys running and jumping over like 2 story drops and off balconies. It's insane. I'm pretty sure they're doing the stuff gfor real too, no wires or cables or anything.

If you know anything else about this, post.

ive seen that shit. its crazy as fuck. its like street gymnastics or some shit. those dudes are sick as fuck. immagine having those skills. you could bomb anywhere and the cops couldnt touch you.

Originally posted by Santa Claus

i'll stick with the cortez'.....

always santa. always.

i actually saw these guys on ripleys believe it or not a while back... there is a group of them, i dont remember how big, and they also had a name for their group (which also slips my mind)... i think they said that they had been doing it since they were kids or something. crazy shit.

i hope nike has some lawsuit money to blow, cause you know whats gonna happen when some dumbass kid decides hes gonna jump from the second story to get to the school bus...

Oh, don't get me wrong. I definitely agree that Nike is a slave master corporation. I would never buy there stuff. But looking at the commercials as an artistic (filmic) angle, they're pretty original. They've put out quite a few good ones actually. Anyway, down with Nike, up with the guy who directed those commercials.

"Then I realized that the Nike swish was just a whip in mid swing."-Sage Francis

Guest --zeSto--

here's the whole thing behind the new nike presto campaign...

Nike is all about corperate image branding. The swoosh campaign was such

sucess that it even became biger than the product itself. (read no logo if you haven't already)

So Nike has a terrible human rights record and they're being viewed as the same

'big power-no soul-1980's' super company. They invented presto to change their image and distance themselves from themselves.

Archived