Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
xgoldfrontsx

French Nike commercials

Damn!!!

Has everyone seen these commercials. They are bad ass. Those guys running and jumping over like 2 story drops and off balconies. It's insane. I'm pretty sure they're doing the stuff gfor real too, no wires or cables or anything.

If you know anything else about this, post.

he ran?

i'm pretty sure he just jumped floor by floor off the balcony(?).

that was just sickening when the chick took her dentures out.

ugh...

Guest --zeSto--

yeah.. it's an add for unnnggghhh... Presto Sneakers.

nike.. whoring urban culture for all yo' money!

the full lenght one with the chicken is funny as hell.:lol: :lol:

a few months back o nthe news they had a report its a sport in france they go to malls and do that and recently the commercials have been coming out no wires or safety cables etc would make running from the cops a lot easier and easier to get to those "hard to reach" spots :crazy:

Originally posted by DETO

the full lenght one with the chicken is funny as hell.:lol: :lol:

that commercial fucking rules

hey i have that adbusters....

either way the Presto commercials kick ass.

do i want to buy nike prestos? no.

i'll stick with the cortez'.....

Guest imported_Tesseract

*LR

Any good?

A FRIEND OF A FRIEND SENT ME A TAPE OF THE SHIT THEY DO IN FRANCE. THEY CALL IT URBAN EXPLORATION OR SOME SHIT. AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED THAT TAPE FUCKING ROCKED. IMAGINE IF THEY WERE GRAFF WRITERS.

i am an urban explorer and i do the graffiti thing, but i certainly dont mark up buildings that have vast, outstanding histories...which always seems to be the kinds of buildings i enjoy the most.

Originally posted by liftoner

Damn!!!

Has everyone seen these commercials. They are bad ass. Those guys running and jumping over like 2 story drops and off balconies. It's insane. I'm pretty sure they're doing the stuff gfor real too, no wires or cables or anything.

If you know anything else about this, post.

ive seen that shit. its crazy as fuck. its like street gymnastics or some shit. those dudes are sick as fuck. immagine having those skills. you could bomb anywhere and the cops couldnt touch you.

they're like modern day superheroes...oh wait, those are graff writers.

Anyway, that shits pretty sick. Does anyone know of any websites or anything that talks about this stuff, "urban exploration" or whatever it is?

Originally posted by Santa Claus

i'll stick with the cortez'.....

always santa. always.

i actually saw these guys on ripleys believe it or not a while back... there is a group of them, i dont remember how big, and they also had a name for their group (which also slips my mind)... i think they said that they had been doing it since they were kids or something. crazy shit.

i hope nike has some lawsuit money to blow, cause you know whats gonna happen when some dumbass kid decides hes gonna jump from the second story to get to the school bus...

Oh, don't get me wrong. I definitely agree that Nike is a slave master corporation. I would never buy there stuff. But looking at the commercials as an artistic (filmic) angle, they're pretty original. They've put out quite a few good ones actually. Anyway, down with Nike, up with the guy who directed those commercials.

"Then I realized that the Nike swish was just a whip in mid swing."-Sage Francis

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this