• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
IwalkTheLine

***dripped up and draped out the remix***

Originally posted by hate monger

3 cheers for self promotion!

It's easy to have the biggest freight crew when you have absolutely no standards and will let every hick with a mesh hat be down.

hicks with mesh hats are cool. i watch king of the hill everynight and if i'm not home i set my vcr. i associate mesh hats with lumber jacks from portland though, but they're cool also.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by drunkard

hicks with mesh hats are cool. i watch king of the hill everynight and if i'm not home i set my vcr. i associate mesh hats with lumber jacks from portland though, but they're cool also.

i associate mesh hats with nut hugging tight pant wearing dont fit in in too many circles graffiti writers.....and there everywhere nowadays>

Originally posted by Mr.C-Walk

i associate mesh hats with nut hugging tight pant wearing dont fit in in too many circles graffiti writers.....and there everywhere nowadays>

yes that's what i meant by lumberjacks. of course that's everyone in portland not just writers. cool people though, just like to poke fun.

actually there are only a few "hicks" in a2m, most who dont wear mesh hats...none of which are lumberjacks, mabye jackoffs but...if only they were all cool,(and lucky enough of course)to hail from major cities...funny i can only name mabye 3 of them that are NOT from a major city...and as far as standards, they set their own for crew...not for everyone else...clean trains, freights etc... you keep painting and jocking and they will keep runing shit on rails...style lacking or not you cant knock the fact they put in mad work...but i bet thats cuz most of them are non working welfare colecting "hicks" that have nothing else better to do then throw the ol rod over the shoulder, head over to the local pond and rock a pussy ass freight after fireing up the crawdaddies they just caught...

the wake piece really does it for me. so does this post, but nobody's giving that particular part of it enough attention

propper..

very tight......

to all the haters.........keep on eating paint chips....those debt pieces are hella original......

propper ass wyse vizie lewis,,,,but lead is always been one of my more favorites out of adikts,,,,,,whats up with the crae or grips pieces though.....wanna see those south shore's.........caught half buffed flicks while they were running....or is that too much???

oh welll,,,,

chow,,,,,:rolleyes:

Guest crack is wack

i couldnt read half that shit but lewis owns!

lets just put it this way,.....there is a whole lot more shit out there i wouldnt want to see then most of those debt's

that vcy is a real nice panel...

well being that almost everyone's pictures on this post is either from texas or living in texas there's only one thing that should be said about our unique breed. not saying that we are the only people that count, but the rest of the united states really don't matter to us so neither do other people's opinions. we ignorant like dat! texans are happy in there own little(actually big)state. even though this is the train section, why do people always relate these fools to a2m cuss it's not only a2m being represented here so it's not just a2m standards.

Guest postaholic

debt is really unique, cant say i like his style all that much, but he gets respect for being original.

pause killing it as always, eruptoe vizie wyser!!!

post more!

Guest CRYrock81
Originally posted by fr8burner

that lewis whale is bangin...

i agree;)

ballin on a budget.

Originally posted by IwalkTheLine

dont hate, unless you plan to retaliate.

word fuck graffiti let's form a cypher god.