***dripped up and draped out the remix***

IwalkTheLine

actually there are only a few "hicks" in a2m, most who dont wear mesh hats...none of which are lumberjacks, mabye jackoffs but...if only they were all cool,(and lucky enough of course)to hail from major cities...funny i can only name mabye 3 of them that are NOT from a major city...and as far as standards, they set their own for crew...not for everyone else...clean trains, freights etc... you keep painting and jocking and they will keep runing shit on rails...style lacking or not you cant knock the fact they put in mad work...but i bet thats cuz most of them are non working welfare colecting "hicks" that have nothing else better to do then throw the ol rod over the shoulder, head over to the local pond and rock a pussy ass freight after fireing up the crawdaddies they just caught...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

propper..

very tight......

to all the haters.........keep on eating paint chips....those debt pieces are hella original......

propper ass wyse vizie lewis,,,,but lead is always been one of my more favorites out of adikts,,,,,,whats up with the crae or grips pieces though.....wanna see those south shore's.........caught half buffed flicks while they were running....or is that too much???

oh welll,,,,

chow,,,,,:rolleyes:

well being that almost everyone's pictures on this post is either from texas or living in texas there's only one thing that should be said about our unique breed. not saying that we are the only people that count, but the rest of the united states really don't matter to us so neither do other people's opinions. we ignorant like dat! texans are happy in there own little(actually big)state. even though this is the train section, why do people always relate these fools to a2m cuss it's not only a2m being represented here so it's not just a2m standards.

Guest postaholic

debt is really unique, cant say i like his style all that much, but he gets respect for being original.

pause killing it as always, eruptoe vizie wyser!!!

post more!

Originally posted by drunkard

well being that almost everyone's pictures on this post is either from texas or living in texas there's only one thing that should be said about our unique breed. not saying that we are the only people that count, but the rest of the united states really don't matter to us so neither do other people's opinions. we ignorant like dat! texans are happy in there own little(actually big)state. even though this is the train section, why do people always relate these fools to a2m cuss it's not only a2m being represented here so it's not just a2m standards.

:cool:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest angry xbox

cock rock shit yo cock rockin, get yo ass beat into the motherfuckin concrete. ahahah i like that little hook its tight

im not diggin that debt shit its all whack but that one lewis is alright the one that you kinda cant read. maybe that kid wasnt drunk when he painted it, i know what thats like. It gets you nowhere fast yo. ahahahahahh

anyhoo wheres all that worms shit?? someone fallin off or what?

Archived