***dripped up and draped out the remix***

IwalkTheLine

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest FromTheHeart

Most of this stuff is so light-hearted it brings a smile to my face..

take having fun very seriously.

Guest oldfaithful
Originally posted by mosluggo

The first,second,third,and some others are the ugliest things I've seen in a long time. They belong in the garbage and not on a train...moe

people complain when no names promote themselves on this forum!!

Guest hate monger

3 cheers for self promotion!

It's easy to have the biggest freight crew when you have absolutely no standards and will let every hick with a mesh hat be down.

Originally posted by mosluggo

The first,second,third,and some others are the ugliest things I've seen in a long time. They belong in the garbage and not on a train...moe

im with him....they look like the letters i would pull out of my ass when i first started....if you took them, took out the color and 3d, and just looked at the outline, it would be toyish....they can paint well though

Originally posted by hate monger

3 cheers for self promotion!

It's easy to have the biggest freight crew when you have absolutely no standards and will let every hick with a mesh hat be down.

hicks with mesh hats are cool. i watch king of the hill everynight and if i'm not home i set my vcr. i associate mesh hats with lumber jacks from portland though, but they're cool also.

Originally posted by drunkard

hicks with mesh hats are cool. i watch king of the hill everynight and if i'm not home i set my vcr. i associate mesh hats with lumber jacks from portland though, but they're cool also.

i associate mesh hats with nut hugging tight pant wearing dont fit in in too many circles graffiti writers.....and there everywhere nowadays>

Originally posted by Mr.C-Walk

i associate mesh hats with nut hugging tight pant wearing dont fit in in too many circles graffiti writers.....and there everywhere nowadays>

yes that's what i meant by lumberjacks. of course that's everyone in portland not just writers. cool people though, just like to poke fun.

Archived