PAINTBALL WAR GAMES

ElectricitySucks

i just did this the other day, and this shit is amazing. i got shot in the face i think 14 times cause i was basically the only one running most of the time. thank god i had a mask on or else i would have been killed. and these fucking things hurt like a bitch. im hoping not to get addiccted and spend a fortune on getting "the best gun" or whatever. my friend let me use his angle (or something) supposivly the best gun he said but i dont know anything about the game, its just really fun. anyone else like to have games shooting people?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest HESHIANDET

my brother scored me a new model 98 w/ some sort of barrell and a nitro tank. i think its good for me.....

paintball assassin oner.

i love me some paintball :D

i havent played in a few weeks though due to our playing spot being on lock down by the POlice, but yea much much fun to be had.

and to anyone that says paintballs hurt...

youre a pussy

Guest Catch22

Yeah a bunch of people at my work go. I've gone a couple of times with them. It's fun as fuck but they always go early saturday or sunday morning & I'm usually asleep or too hung over to go. Fun shit though!

Texas Militia & paintball

The Texas militia movement used to train a lot using paintball. There was a lot of criticism of it, because the effective ranges of paintball are so short. The other big complaint was that the paintballs moved so slow that you could almost dodge an incoming round.

I always enjoyed paintball as a game, but it's a little too much like recreation for training.

Most of the militia training is at night, to make maximum advantage of available acreage. I visited two or three different training facilities. One was on a 320 acre farm, in a network of gullies on the Brazos River. It had a 14- target "Hogan's Alley" in one gulley that had a bunch of bullet-riddled junked cars all on the sides and everywhere--at night it was really creepy. They also had a 135 yard rifle range, and several ambush alleys. They split up into two groups, and flip to see who is on patrol and who is on ambush. The ambush section usually sets booby-traps made of something they call "salutes." A salute is a firecracker-like device that is electrically fired, made of a large-diameter plastic soda straw filled with a measured amount of black powder, wrapped in multiple layers of grey duct tape or Hundred-Mile-an-Hour tape, and detonated with a home-brewed igniter. They fire them with a military "clacker." The ambush party heads out just before dark, and the patrol waits until they get a radio signal to "go." If the patrol locates the ambush party, they ambush the ambushers. If they don't, they get ambushed, and boy, is it LOUD. The militia training I witnessed was much more realistic than the Marine Corps infantry training I received in the Corps. For one thing, they use extra-loud 5.56mm Canadian "theatre" blanks, and the 7.62x39mm rifles are LOUD AS SHIT. So, they usually trip the ambush with a salute (Ka-BOOM!--cloud of grey smoke and dust) then bang-bang-bang-bang from one side of the trail, sometimes smoke from smoke "grenades". The Texas militia around here use a type of AK-like rifle called an NHM-91, with a 75-round drum magazine, for a squad fire support weapon. By the time the cowboy kid on the NHM finishes shooting up 75 blanks, and everybody else fires a mag or two of rifle blanks, nobody can hear shit. My ears rang for a week. If you do this at 2300, the neighboring farms think WWIII has started. They used to call the sheriff and tell him "Don't freak out but we're going to be training Saturday night." He always says, "That's fine, but cease fire at midnight." After a while I guess everybody in the neighborhood got used to it, and stopped worrying.

Paintball is fun. But it's pretty "recreational."

Guest imported_Tesseract

Texas Militia Movement! prepering their self for the next invasion...

Having fun with a couple of friends is fun...however this is sad...at least

Guest socrates

Do they have smaller paintball guns, handgun sized because I want one to fuck around with and the ones I see are too big.

Tesseract--I assure you, they were quite serious about it. And "sad" it might be. I wrote a long reply all about it, but thought better of posting it--I don't think this crowd would find it very interesting.

Just to give you an idea--the night I visited a TCM meeting, there was a crowd of about 150 people attending the meeting. That night, thirty-five men swore in. They used the same oath of office I took when I joined the Marine Corps (it can be found in Title 10 of the United States Code.)

The section that pertains to the militia is Title 10, Section 311 (B) (I think.) I remember it's under "Classes of the Militia" and "Unorganized Militia." Or something like that. Look it up.

This militia movement seems to be in the past. But I suppose those men are still out there, and probably still have all their equipment, and their service rifles.

Here's a link to the grandaddy of all modern militias--the notorious Militia of Montana. I met Trochman one time, he's actually a very nice guy, quite reasonable. It's kind of odd, considering all the pitchfork-tail-and-horns publicity he has received. http://www.militiaofmontana.com

Archived