TT Swiss beats

T.T Boy

well, im in switzerland now, home of 4 dollar coca cola, god is this place pricy, but very nice. havent really explored yet. well i sat on the river for like 3 hours.

anyways, germany was a blast, a very wierd experiance, the kids just live for hip hop there, i was in a smaller town for a jam a few friends set up, i met them and we went to this place where they had a huge wall layed out for us, then the promotter shows up with about 70 cans of aerosol art molotow and montana and just gives them to us, i was blown away, so, fuck it, im taking this shit, we paint, it takes us two days to finish, but the jam was nice, we also got free everything there, never has graffiti done so much for me, free dinks, food, backstage everything, it was wierd to say the least. watching german rappers is another thing, a bunch of bad mcees shouting american catch phrases, but the kids absolutley loved that shit. there was like a god damned mosh pit for bad rappers, rapping over dmx beats. but i had fun. the people are friendly, and the beer is cheap. went out the night before last and had some DB fun, some people might get that one. well im off to explore my hostel and the rest of the city, catch a bit more wreck and keep it real as the hip hoppers say. ill be back later.

cheers

TT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Yeah i hope you're moving by train, its a hell of a ride, switzerland is awesome, but its so preppie it makes you wanna crush something just for the fuck of it, hehe..good times TT i hope you're coming down to the med.

yes there will be a tt super thread, probably within a few weeks once i get to rome ill settle down theree for a while, maybe get to greece, i wish i could have seen cph, but its so far and would have cost me a ton of cash. oh well, what can you do.

europe is smashed harder than any place ive seen, tracksides for as far as the trail will drive. switzerland is fun. so far.

Guest SE4_2002

Go to Ibiza and have it up with the English riff raff, drinks loads ,fuck loads and have aggrrreat time..I`m sooo jealous wish I was inter-railing round Europe..

Guest Canadiano

i hope you're following what I said in the first thread: fuck lots of pussy, and represent Canada with spraypaint. god, all i can think of right now is Zack's "amazing" thread.

Archived