its 1253 and im hi

AR-15

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by deznatori

As much as he complains about people biting westcoast styles. Way to go there Revok. Nice freight none the less.

thems fightin werds dezn. lets see the R i lifted that from. hahahah. show and prove time buddy. bust it out.

i could go into a long tirade about how it's just a standard letterform - i'll spare you that since you are boys with arys...but how bout you go check out the book "Treasury of Alphabets and Lettering" by Jan Tschichold instead. who knows maybe it'll help your style in the process.

devils advocate

okay so its not an exact bite, and im not saying you bit from revok or this piece...but come on this whole general style is re-recycled west coast style that is just burnt into the ground. sorry if i offend, just telling it like i see it. i know you will come back with a lot of idol threats, and cheap one liners. but this style should be limited to like one person or crew...kids have taken it far too far these days. at 30 mph its just a blur anyway.

Guest Graff Jesus

Re: devils advocate

Originally posted by ZedIsDed

okay so its not an exact bite, and im not saying you bit from revok or this piece...but come on this whole general style is re-recycled west coast style that is just burnt into the ground. sorry if i offend, just telling it like i see it. i know you will come back with a lot of idol threats, and cheap one liners. but this style should be limited to like one person or crew...kids have taken it far too far these days. at 30 mph its just a blur anyway.

actually i'll spare everyone today. you included. i'm tired of arguing with toys that really have no bearing on what i'm doing, or what i have done. it wears me out. i have done so many different styles throughout my career it'd make your head spin if i came with them all. i'm bound to touch on some similar ground as other people through time.

so unless you write revok or you are calling me out, i'll point you to the same book i did dezn, and leave it at that.

true heads know whats up.

biter tbk/ai/fgs - west coast

thank you oh great head spinning style master general for spareing lil ole me today massa. iza so sorry i aint a "true head" and dont kno wazzup. hopefully one day i can live on the west coast where style was born. thank ya jesus for saving my soul.

i will repent tomorrow but tonight i have to sin

being totally honest, id say the R is rather revok'ish...

BUT, knowing biter and the work biter has put in, and the number of styles biter's rocked, and what biter is capable of, i can safely assure myself, if not the world, that it wasnt a 'bite', it was just the unavoidable similarity that occurs when you paint as many trains as biter does.

so in the end, biter, admit that its similar, cause it is, your my friend, but its the truth.

the rest of you, put the hatorade back in the fridge. biter isnt some first year sucker searching for his own identity. the freight is dope and thats what matters.

seeks/i just said biter 7 times

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by seeking

being totally honest, id say the R is rather revok'ish...

BUT, knowing biter and the work biter has put in, and the number of styles biter's rocked, and what biter is capable of, i can safely assure myself, if not the world, that it wasnt a 'bite', it was just the unavoidable similarity that occurs when you paint as many trains as biter does.

so in the end, biter, admit that its similar, cause it is, your my friend, but its the truth.

the rest of you, put the hatorade back in the fridge. biter isnt some first year sucker searching for his own identity. the freight is dope and thats what matters.

seeking of course it's similar...it's a standard letterform. the thing i was taken by was that he said it was a direct bite. of course with my name it's to be expected getting comments like that - actually i kinda like it. makes me work that much harder and get that much better. just fuel for my fire.

there's a finite amount of ways you can form a letter and it's still the same letter, with the same meaning.

the only ones who i'm lifting shit from are the people that invented the alphabet.

biter / keep talking shit you haters, i'll just paint more often.

Originally posted by seeking

put the hatorade back in the fridge.

biter...

Normally i would keep out of anything that has to do with biter..due to the fact that.. according to him.. i dont want problems like that... but this is bullshit.. its pretty fucked up how everyone on this board disects everythign that anyone does an criticizes it.. this guy has put in lots of work.. As far as i can tell biter and his krews have been killing freights lately.. Killing them.. and then one at a time people just start to ripping his shit apart.. I bet if everyone here took there lil blackbook or their flick book. They would find some things that look familiar to someone else.. Its not that you are intentionally biting.. its just so much has been done i guarentee coming completely original is way hard.. last totally original writer i saw was joker ihu transcend.. and maybe Ouija.. So just because biter does letters.. he does cracks.. he does lil thingies coming off them.. and not some far out abstract shit.. that he is biting.. i like joker an ouijas shit... i like biters shit.. as a matter a fact.. i like anyone with the dedication to go out.. paint an improve their style.

After all tho.. that is prolly just cus im toy i think that way.. isnt that right biter? So to put this in perspective.. i dont like biter.. not one bit.. but the fact you guys are gunnah sit at your computer an type.. while he is painting .. thats just bullshit..

Nameroccs.

ELK.addk.ARK

Originally posted by Graff Jesus

seeking of course it's similar...it's a standard letterform. the thing i was taken by was that he said it was a direct bite. of course with my name it's to be expected getting comments like that - actually i kinda like it. makes me work that much harder and get that much better. just fuel for my fire.

there's a finite amount of ways you can form a letter and it's still the same letter, with the same meaning.

the only ones who i'm lifting shit from are the people that invented the alphabet.

biter / keep talking shit you haters, i'll just paint more often.

hey graff jesus. i know the other name you use on here. i know its all in fun and i can take a joke. i thought i settled it with you guys. me and you had the chance to square off and we settled it. i was willing to fight and so were you but i THOUGHT we settled things. so i suggest you stop the shit talking.

whatever is whatever...but i was wondering, given the name you rocked *before* BITER, it seems almost like you want people to think what theyre thinking....i think the R is whatever, its fine..the little whispy tail coming off the leg is mad revok-ish, but whatever, graff doo-dads are kinda free to everyone.....the overall balance of the thing is anything but revokish, so move on yall. i just think it is sort of like poetic justice in a sense , jesus, considering the two names youve rocked for the public, nahmeans?

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by sixteenvandals

hey graff jesus. i know the other name you use on here. i know its all in fun and i can take a joke. i thought i settled it with you guys. me and you had the chance to square off and we settled it. i was willing to fight and so were you but i THOUGHT we settled things. so i suggest you stop the shit talking.

or what, you're gonna fuck me up? please...i'd rip your head off g. take it how you like it, but we're still not friends. some of it's in fun, some not. you talk shit, i talk shit...whatever is whatever like cheer says. what you dish it out now but you can't take it?

Guest Graff Jesus

cheer kill the old name talk. that shit is shady. and like i said, already the name is for a few reasons. 1 being it's a name you "shouldn't write", 2 it's something people remember, 3 nobody else writes it...

the whole what people think factor too is another reason...all this shit talking from the opposition just gears me up and makes me paint more. that's what i want, that's what i get. competition, badmouthing on my stuff, whatever...it gets me juiced. feeds the fire like i said.

Archived