friends of mine thoughts

c.16766

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Johnny Cochrane:

first of all conz is by no means new....he's been writing for a really long time. He is fucking old school....second of all, why dooes everyone rocking 3d get accused of being a daim biter?? I've seen tonz of conz stuff and it doesn;t look like daims at all....so shut up.

hahaha...if that dude has been writing for a long time and is "old school" i feel really fucking sorry for him because he's a fucking toy and a half.

maybe you should post some of his awesome old-school work so we will know! i would rather see that anyway

i would say its a bite of a stack of bricks or a cardboard box before daim. but it does have less realistic shadows, so maybe its some new 3d substance that can reflect and replace light where it pleases, but still remain a solid brown. i cant tell these days

hmmmmm.....do any of you remember graffitti before the internet? I didn't think so...I am sure some of you have skills, and am sure alot of you know someone who knows someone, but let me start like this...Conz has been writing the better part of 10 years, and has never followed or bit...yes, he has been influenced by other writers styles, as have we all...hence the evolution of style...3d was around way before the germans claimed worldwide fame. So instead of slagging and thinking you are better(you may be),don't be so quick to call biter, show some respect to a true head who is in this for the love and appreciation of the life, not only the fame. He has more heart than most of you could ever hope for. peas./

http://image.pbase.com/u/enoch/upload/343705.conztotem2.JPG'>

code i agree with you 100% if any of you knew conzo you wouldnt say the things you just said. the guy has more heart than anyone i know. also, code, email me.

how that youve seen him paint with totem, im sure youll all be singing a different tune. if you saw the above piece first i guarntee most of you would be on his jock.

believe it or not (!) it still doesnt appeal to me. the piece still says nothing new to me, and it doesnt look 3-dimensional or real. but if you think his other work is better, post it!

and putting that piece next to totem, just shows the lack of quality- it doesnt make him better just bc whoever painted next to him is a badass! thats a dumb idea. believe me, i have painted next to people that made me look really stupid, and the likewise.

this is my formula for judging 3d pieces- if you can imagine a 3d piece, and put the letters into a DOPE panel style, then its a DOPE 3d piece. just my opinion, so do whatever you want

There is no lack of quality. That is Conz style. Maybe in your mind it could be better, but I am sure I could improve on whatever you could throw down....we all have different ideas on what we like, and what we would do to make it better. But that is what makes this life good, is criticism...but because you don't like it, or understand it, is very minor.....because that is conz style, that is how he paints, and he gets up...So yes, your opinion is valid, and your right, because he painted with totem doesn't make him any better, it just means that he painted with someone where there is mutual respects, and made a freind along his travels by means of only one common bond(painting), and that is what graff life should be. Expand your horizons and open yer mind, it might not make you any better at painting, but it will make you a better person, and maybe someday you can be blessed with painting with someone as cool as conz.

your right, everything you just said makes sense, and i agree, and it all is beneficial to everyone, i can agree to all that.

maybe its just a grudge that i have against non-realistic 3ds.

so thanks for not taking it personal, it sounds like conz is the coolest guy in your area and the surrounding states, much respect, maybe one day i will be "blessed to paint with him", and we can all go out for ice cream after.

just tell him chill with the 3ds. just kidding

Archived