Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
suburbian bum

Freestyle walking.

I know you will laugh at me but im fucking serious here.

Freestyle walking is the shit. Its fun if you dont have anything better to do. I do it at work all the time cause im outside. I find gaps and do really dumb looking rollerblade style grabs and 360s over stuff. HAHA it looks retarded but its fun for a dumb reason. Today i 360d over this big ass hip that had a prarie dog hole that you had to clear on the landing, it was some sick shit. I also can do huge ninja kicks off picknick tables and shit.

Wow that was too random and pooly structrured, i must look like your average 12ozer.

i went for this really big drop today. It was an old irrigation ditch, and i was planning on landing on the loose dirt that was sloping so i could slide but i over shot it and landed on the flat bpttom part. It didnt feel too good.

Also today as i was going down the stairs going out my garage i tried to do a sick ankle grab over the set, and what i didnt notice was the big steel bar hanging over the stairs. So i jumped as high as i could and hit my head on the bar. I landed sitting down stunned, For the next 30 mins i was kinda out of it. You have to pay your dues with this shit. Its serious.

Originally posted by ..oX..

soap shoes are dope. :D

Soap shoes suck they remind me of roller blades. Ever try to slide a rail in some steel toed work boots? That was i use it adds difficulty.

anyone ever grind with your worn-out-in-the-middle-of-your-sole shoes?

i didn't. nor did i try.

Guest greedy mars

ive tried this a few times on my way home from the convient store. although people honked becuase i was running into trees. and i herd them laughing when they drove by.. one red neck yelled " rot in hell" then i stopped

Originally posted by greedy mars

ive tried this a few times on my way home from the convient store. although people honked becuase i was running into trees. and i herd them laughing when they drove by.. one red neck yelled " rot in hell" then i stopped

HAHAHAHAHAHahahahahaha, Rot in hell. hahahahahahaha Jesus, what a red neck thing to say. Freestyle walking is satanic like whoa

Originally posted by greedy mars

They are just jelous cause you were pulling some ill shit. Man i bet people got mad at the first skateboarders but look now, everyone wants to be one.

for real though. This shit looks retarded unless its you who is doing it. I get embarrased just watching other people do it. Thats why you have to do it when no ones looking. You know secretly bust out that sick backside 360 ankle grab over the planter in dark alleyways when people arnt looking.

I get away with it cause i live in nowhere land and i usually go into farmers feilds and cattle grazing lands and irrigation ditches to do this shit. I use natural objects and shit, Its fucking dope on the 4th level son.

haha i took that from Kids in the Hall.

Hahaha, its the two cops, and one is like "hey you ever try toast fucking?"......"no, whats that".........." Oh its when you fuck with toast....."

hahaha

Man that shit is so 6th grade. When the special was on nickelodeon or mtv, or something like that............and it blew up and everyone was jumping like monkeys off of the fat lady with a fuzzy wart on her face in the cafeteria

Originally posted by George Dubyah Bush

Man that shit is so 6th grade. When the special was on nickelodeon or mtv, or something like that............and it blew up and everyone was jumping like monkeys off of the fat lady with a fuzzy wart on her face in the cafeteria

Your just jelous.

beardo freestyle walks.

not even kidding.

you should see his calves, jeus christ,.... they look likeham hocks.

Guest drunken phil

it's fun, i do it too. just witout spinning and stuff. i try to look smooth by instead of going around a cardboard box, for example, i swiftly hop over it. but with my coordination, i usually end up falling and making a complete ass out of myself.:rolleyes:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this