Commercials that annoy the fuck outta you

E-DubleSkilZ

Guest MISTA POOKY
Originally posted by cornelius

i really hate the commericals for the CD's of kids singing gospel music... fucking cult garbage... SHIIIIIIINE JESUS SHIIIIIIINE! it's creepy as fuck, and since they show them every 5 minutes it pisses me off beyong belief.... i don't want to learn gospel songs... fuck.... i know every word to every one of those songs from just seeing the commericals..... goddamn those little fuckers... and those goddamn kids bop commericals... where little kids sing all of the top 40 songs.... jesus fuck, where did they come from!? what the hell is going on!!? those commercials make me want to kill everybody..

word fuck those kid bop comercials. i hate it when they play some backstreetboys song, and its like some 20 year old blond home improvement looking homeboy doing cartwheels with some other mother fucker. Then they do, "im a survivor," i think im gonna see beyonces fine ass, i turn around and see some 8 year old fat pudgy white bitch trying to dance. fuck that shit. Man and little kids need to stop wearing the oversized sunglasses, that shit is mad wack, it wasnt even cool want erick estrata did that shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived