Commercials that annoy the fuck outta you

E-DubleSkilZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by bob barker

i dont hate many commercials but boy you know waht i do hate? MY FUCKING PRINTER i swear to god if this peice of shit does not work i am going to take a sledge hammer to it ice about had it,arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.:mad: :mad:

Weird... this is my printer from last year.. no foolin!

http://home.graffiti.net/concretecriminals/printer.jpg'>

I felt like I was in Office Space.

'P.C. Load Letter'? The fuck does that mean?!

Originally posted by Wrongo Sal

and that ballpark hot dog commercial "that plumps when you cook them" and its sweating and that girl is all happy because daddy brought the tv outside to watch baseball

that commercial makes my stomach feel ill

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by TonySuprano

Ill start - that Dam pringles commercial with that dam song "Wheres Your Head At" and they are at venice beach - dam that commercial annoys me

i usually hate pringle commercials but i actually like this one.

"WHERE'S YO HEAD AT!?!":D

Guest THEdude

have you ever gone to the movies and before the movie starts they have that movieticket.com commercial?

I hate that one

at regal movie theatres before the movie they have this RETARDED thing where they make the screen so its like youre riding a rollercoaster but instead of coaster tracks its a film strip. and theres popcorn and drinks and candy floating everywhere. cant stand it

Guest mafIAkilla

the commercial with that little son of a bitch that saws "zoom,zoom" and it shows that fucking car driving around.....i hate that fucking commercial.....

Originally posted by dELiSs

at regal movie theatres before the movie they have this RETARDED thing where they make the screen so its like youre riding a rollercoaster but instead of coaster tracks its a film strip. and theres popcorn and drinks and candy floating everywhere. cant stand it

FUCK YOU!! I had to see that shit all the time. Sadly I worked at a Regal...

:mad:

Originally posted by dELiSs

Hahahaha, we have that down here. Its annoying, but i annoy other people and scream like im on a rollercoaster and go back and forth like an idiot.

haha you probably hate people like me

Guest THEdude
Originally posted by George Dubyah Bush

Hahahaha, we have that down here. Its annoying, but i annoy other people and scream like im on a rollercoaster and go back and forth like an idiot.

that sounds like fun:)

hah one time my friends were drunk and doin the same shit and some people complained and kicked us all out. i thought it was pretty funny..

we are an unruly bunch. Restaurants/movie theatre/mall...........we will be loud and make asses of ourselves regardless

the only way to be as far as im concerned

Originally posted by Wrongo Sal

and that ballpark hot dog commercial "that plumps when you cook them" and its sweating and that girl is all happy because daddy brought the tv outside to watch baseball

i'm sayin' though. since when did "plump" become a verb? that's stupid, annoying, and disgusting. i don't want a hot dog that fucking "plumps".

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

I FUCKING HATE THAT COMMERCIAL WITH SOME CRAPPY "RAVE" MUSIC AND THEY ARE DRIVING AROUND IN A NEW CAR THAT IS CALLED THE (SOMETHING) REMIX AND THE STUPID GIRL IN THE CAR IS DANCING ALL FUCKING RETARDED IN THE PASSENGER'S SEAT. MAKES ME WANT TO DIE FOREVER.

Woah! That's the very first one that entered my head when I thought of most annoying commercials. It's GROSS!

That and the Eddie the Echo ones, even though I've gained sort of an appreciation for them and never eat McDonald's.

Guest 150's~

Infomercials are the worst. Sundays and late night/early mornings.

I was watching a televangalist infomercial with my girl at like 2

in the morning the other night. Crackin' me up. The dudes name

was Sherman Popov or something like that.

I also can't stand the T.R.U.T.H anti-tabacco campaign. The performance art in their commercials is pretty damn uninteresting. :rolleyes:

.........also.......that geek who always has those paid programs showing all of his cooking inventions and always shows food close-ups while I sit at the bar hungary as fuck......

i really hate the commericals for the CD's of kids singing gospel music... fucking cult garbage... SHIIIIIIINE JESUS SHIIIIIIINE! it's creepy as fuck, and since they show them every 5 minutes it pisses me off beyong belief.... i don't want to learn gospel songs... fuck.... i know every word to every one of those songs from just seeing the commericals..... goddamn those little fuckers... and those goddamn kids bop commericals... where little kids sing all of the top 40 songs.... jesus fuck, where did they come from!? what the hell is going on!!? those commercials make me want to kill everybody..

if i ever become a professional assassin, the first order of business is to blow that fuckin dell kid's head clean off his shoulders so i dont have to hear one more retarded fucking catchphrase coming from his mouth.:heated::heated:

the kswiss commercial - could those kids try a little harder? christ. they must be the worst actors ive ever seen. "laces: fat. never that." get the FUCK outta here!:heated:

and as for the pringles shit, that song got real old for me because i played it out at school this past year so i think the commercial fucking blows... if i want to see video with the song, ill just watch the extremely fucked up music video.:spent:

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by CONTWO

i hate that commercial for fuckin doritos and shit where they fuck scott baio up the ass and shit with that big spikey jawn,i mean what if a little kid sees that shit or some shit,and shit,like every body should like have a choice to be a fuckin faggot or not,and shit,i mean,shit,dont push that shit on little kids and shit

am I the only one that read this?

The WORST Commercial

You all failed to mention that one commercial on MTV,that one with that guy painting,i dont think its really a commercial though.It just exploits graffiti making it a really gay commercial sorta thing.Ohh The K-Swiss commercials.."I wear,my k-swiss while going to get better shoes" blah i hate k-swiss commercials.:(

I despise all commercials and therefore rarely watch television.

If I have to watch, everything gets muted, so I don't know what people are saying or singing.

Anything with dogs or children gets a special kind of hatred, often causing me to change the channel or leave the room altogether.

I think you have covered all the major annoying ones above. Just wanted to point out to you though that whether you like the commercial or not, the ad execs who created the above were just as successful as if you liked the commercial, possibly more so. The job is to get you aware of the product and you are, probably more aware than if it had been a unrememberable commercial that you saw a thousands times, but didn't remember.

Archived