Commercials that annoy the fuck outta you

E-DubleSkilZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by TonySuprano

Ill start - that Dam pringles commercial with that dam song "Wheres Your Head At" and they are at venice beach - dam that commercial annoys me

that song is fucking dope

Guest $CASH MONEY$

That "i wear k-swiss" one where theyre like, "i wear my k-swiss, new, I wear mine blue. i wear my kswiss laced front to back, I wear mine while on crack." That shit is annoying

i hate that commercial for fuckin doritos and shit where they fuck scott baio up the ass and shit with that big spikey jawn,i mean what if a little kid sees that shit or some shit,and shit,like every body should like have a choice to be a fuckin faggot or not,and shit,i mean,shit,dont push that shit on little kids and shit

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

i just saw a new nike one. god damn they exploit graff.

the one with the robot guy in it with all the handstyles in the back ground? yeah that shits dumb...

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

I FUCKING HATE THAT COMMERCIAL WITH SOME CRAPPY "RAVE" MUSIC AND THEY ARE DRIVING AROUND IN A NEW CAR THAT IS CALLED THE (SOMETHING) REMIX AND THE STUPID GIRL IN THE CAR IS DANCING ALL FUCKING RETARDED IN THE PASSENGER'S SEAT. MAKES ME WANT TO DIE FOREVER.

Kinda reminds me of the guy who raves to the car alarm.. I want that link. It was posted here a while ago...

hmmm

I FUCKING HATE THAT COMMERCIAL WITH SOME CRAPPY "RAVE" MUSIC AND THEY ARE DRIVING AROUND IN A NEW CAR THAT IS CALLED THE (SOMETHING) REMIX AND THE STUPID GIRL IN THE CAR IS DANCING ALL FUCKING RETARDED IN THE PASSENGER'S SEAT. MAKES ME WANT TO DIE FOREVER.

that mitsubishi eclipse commercial? if so, i agree.

how could everyone forget the Dell dood :heated:

carls jr. sucks at commercials

car commercials especially for suv's always piss me off

the mcdonalds commercial where they use the eggs as turntables or whatever

the commercials for anna nicoles new show (god shes fat!)

that eminem commercial that was running for a while

the brittany spears pepsi commercials

the commercial with the alarm clock sound in it :heated:

aol commercials in general

the kidrock coors commercial

that new jetta commercial where the guy has a copilot

the eclipse commercial with that goddamned song and that goddamn girl

the lancer commercial with that other goddamned song (the chinese choco chickety song)

any ford commercial

tampon commercials in general

peta commercials even though i havent seen one in a while

pringles commercials where they play music on the cans

that corn pops commercial with that black kid that has the bad cornrows

the sobe commercials with that fat redhead kid

commercials for that triple x movie

i cant think of more right now but im sure ill think of more later :heated:

Hahahahah fuck yeah.

Rock,

GWB

that fuckin days go by song with that stupid ass girl attempting to pop n shit is so stupid. that guy in the back is joe proto j... some bboy... anyway i cant stand that commercial.

i also fuckin hate koolaid commercials.. . and commercials for that master disguise movie crap where that annoying shit says 'turtle turtle' makes me want to aaaHHHHHHH.

snapples commercials are good tho

Originally posted by WhenOne

the brittany spears pepsi commercials

aol commercials in general

that new jetta commercial where the guy has a copilot

the eclipse commercial with that goddamned song and that goddamn girl

pringles commercials where they play music on the cans

word

Originally posted by dELiSs

that fuckin days go by song with that stupid ass girl attempting to pop n shit is so stupid. that guy in the back is joe proto j... some bboy... anyway i cant stand that commercial.

i also fuckin hate koolaid commercials.. . and commercials for that master disguise movie crap where that annoying shit says 'turtle turtle' makes me want to aaaHHHHHHH.

snapples commercials are good tho

MY DELIMA............Why do they pick the worse bboys/bgirls/boogie-ers/poppers to be in videos/commercials??

WHAT THE FUCK.

That girl can't pop for shit. And the guy int he Dirty Vegas video isn't really special at all. He's a good dancer but i know from going to Jams three years ago.......there's a ton of bboys that could kill him. And that was three years ago. imagine them now.

Archived