i got it this time

excess

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

first picture:

exas? <--doesn't look too bad.

character's ear looks deformed.

crushed can looks ...ugh.

second pic:

can't see worth poop.

character need to be whited out.

third picture:

...i would like to see your handstyle since it was cutoff.

work on your letters, m8.

word, man, word.

your almost there on characters you just have to work on the areas of where you shrink and blow up parts(perspective?). like the 2nd dudes arms look 2 small, the can looks like a tube of toothpaste. your letters are alright they just need to be polished (do them over in pencil)/ and that third dudes stomach is sticking out 2 much. But it's not bad you got skill you just need more practice/

peace-

was feelin ur 3rd character's face to death and his body features were overdone in most parts, ur letters suck.......ur characters faces are fresh....so just work on ur characters and forget letter graffiti cuz ur skills is obviously in characters

--in my opinion--

i actually like the third char's exaggerated body, it looks comicy, more cartoony manga than anything....but then the face just dont fit...it looks like a simple like -boom- char face with a dif body on, that doesnt mesh (cause all the muscles and veins and segmented pieces)

the others are ehh..keep working;)

yeah im feeling the critism i know the graff in that first one was kinda wak its a new style i was working on, the second piece is actually better ill clean it up and repost it

anyways heres a piece i had lying around shortiez krib(she the one with the scanner)it got some handstyles and the graff is better,lemme know what youse think.http://www.geocities.com/excessoneroks/exkaraktor.jpg'>

thanks again for the critism.

one.

umm... thats actually supposed to be an e i just put some design under it....damn...i really wanna give you heads some of my better graff shit but i dont have none with me right now..ill post some shit tomorrow but in the meantime keep the criticism coming im loving that shit,id be happy if i come back tomorrow and see 20 replies telling me i suck ass-that shit pushes me and since i aint got noone to battle around my work schedule thats all i got.

peace.

and im out.

Guest stupid412

yo peeps heres tha flixxx..

uh those are bad...

looks like a bad bite off an anime charecter...

but why do you talk like your some goofy ass thug, its so lame

Re: yo peeps heres tha flixxx..

Originally posted by stupid412

uh those are bad...

looks like a bad bite off an anime charecter...

but why do you talk like your some goofy ass thug, its so lame

ah man did i actually sound like im some some goofy ass thug ..damn.fuck it.

yo lemme ask you something stupid412 how come i looked through this forum and i only see you talking shit shit and uploading other peoples shit?im not saying nothing but hey, i just wanna know.

anyways for the other heads in here i said id post some graff shit but i didnt bring none with me i just got this i did for this clothing company at work today today(its called king of new york if you cant guess) and seeing as to how i havent submitted it i thought id put it here instead. lemme know what youse think.

http://www.geocities.com/excessoneroks/kingofnewyork.jpg'>

im out one.

Guest stupid412

heres why

heres why...

its not that im a hater..i only say stuff to people who are bad i dont feel like complementing them..i complement them in my head sure, and make note that yes they are good....but only do i post somthing when i feel somthing honestley has no/little quality....

if youd like to see my stuff ask...

or ask for advise sure....

but other then that im just to lazy to tell people there good unless i really feel it...other wise i only post when i feel somthing isnt worth a thread to themselves....

the philosophy of my 2 cents

peas

Guest stupid412

ya isnt that sketch greeeaaat...

ya its very beat...

its not my style not even y leyters just was trying somthing new...

and as for your 4yr old sister kid...you post somthin that says ekses excess acksess whatever...

oh and excess that last pic you posted was an x..

im drawing another ekses thing...

Originally posted by •nakone•

by the way.. you know who has the 12oz journal?

if you're talking about the one i started, sneak sent it out to zesto. we just have to wait until zesto gets the book so he, and canadiano, can lay a sketch in it...then one of them can upload it.

Archived