Mr. Mang's Older Women Thread

Mr. Mang

so i'm breaking up with my girlfriend and moving back home to go to college. 2 doors down, there is a pretty attractive [single?] older lady (maybe 30?). i see her sunbathing in her backyard all the time and shit like that.

should i approach her abd be like "what's up?" and see what happens? or do older ladies hate younger guys?

i think it'd be good for some embarassing stories even if i did mess up. maybe she will give me the sweet lovin' i've been denied for almost a month now.

I BET SHE DOESN'T HAVE PLATONIC FRIENDS!

i need tips on hitting on older ladies, people... maybe i can show her my asylum photos? no?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Catch22

Bust it. I have a thread somewhere about an older woman I slept with. There are a lot of pro's with older women. Less bullshit/ they know what they want, experience, etc. Post some pics though.

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by Mr. Mang

should i approach her abd be like "what's up?" and see what happens? or do older ladies hate younger guys?

yes and yes.

I slept with a lady that was 28 when i was 18. It was my senior year and i had the time of my life with that woman, oh and she was fucking hot too. Until she told me she was divorced and shit..

i was like byeeeee...

So yeah go try it. I met this woman at a movie theatre just by sitting next to her with some friends...she gave me her number..

first how old is older? or what kind of age gap are we talking here.

but

if she's outside talk to her about the day, then ask her if she wants something to drink (water of something) and then sit down and talk with her, let her invite u into her space. compliment her and she should get the idea. if she's down she'll act interested, if not then it didn't hurt to try. everyone loves attention and flattery, if u don't score u can at least be "so cute" and maybe she'd think of u if she has younger collegues

good luck

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by ubejinxed

first how old is older? or what kind of age gap are we talking here.

yes. information we need. if shes older than your mom.....thatd be too weird for me.

Guest BROWNer

heh, this is some shit.

me and my

girl fit the 'old' bill of late twenties...

so..

i'm pretty sure you're not

gonna be in luck there mang.

i know alot of ladies in that bracket,

and i know my girl extremely well...

and they ain't havin' young guys.

but give it a shot, whats the worse

that can happen?

just be yourself, stay on your toes and don't be

an idiot...and let us know what happens...;)

Guest ArtvandaL

yo

the oldest i've ben with was 32 when I was 19....

I was like nervous an shit, she was calm.. the fucking was grrreeeeeat

Hrmm...

I live in an area that is highly populated by old people and very few young people. There are a LOT of attractive older women who want to get down w/ a younger guy. Seriously, if we go to a bar we'll get hit on by at least a few older women a night. I've never gone home w/ any but thats just me. As long as you're not immature and can hold an intelligent convo, you'll be alright.

Old girls are down for some young blood, buh-lee dat.

Guest imported_Tesseract

yo fr8o, that high filooting shit is been cracking me up lately...i dont have a clew what that is, still its damn funny, whats the deal?

Archived